Alexo45

What The Hell Is Happening?

11 posts in this topic

Hey all,

As i'm writing this, i can see my hands moving on the keyboard, and see this post starting to form on the screen, but i feel like i'm the awareness behind it, and this is all happening to me without having to think about it. It's very hard to explain, but i feel like i'm behind "myself" that's sitting in front of the computer screen. I can also feel some kind of tension around my head, which is very pleasing. Is this an effect of dialy meditation? 

@Alexo45 youre having a depersonalization. Search for a topic on this forum "how to deal with a depersonalization".

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

10 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Alexo45 youre having a depersonalization. Search for a topic on this forum "how to deal with a depersonalization".

I don't feel like i have to "deal" with it, since it's a relaxing state for me. It seems like you are putting it off like some sort of unpleasant experience, but that's not what it feels like to be honest. 

Can you find the center, i.e. "the separate self"?

If not, you're experiencing a non-duality state.

1 hour ago, Alexo45 said:

Hey all,

As i'm writing this, i can see my hands moving on the keyboard, and see this post starting to form on the screen, but i feel like i'm the awareness behind it, and this is all happening to me without having to think about it. It's very hard to explain, but i feel like i'm behind "myself" that's sitting in front of the computer screen. I can also feel some kind of tension around my head, which is very pleasing. Is this an effect of dialy meditation? 

Yes

@Alexo45

What triggered it? As in, at what moment did it 'start'? Were you meditating, or did it spontaneously happen out of nowhere?

Sounds good though. Enjoy :)

It happens almost every time after i wake up from sleep or effective meditation and everything just flows out and i cannot disagree with it because its pure. Some people call it downloads as your body/mind/spirit is waking in alignment or activation.

Its fascinating how it just flows out without you even trying. Awesome!

B R E A T H E