Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nexeternity

Ayahuasca Trip Report Buenos Aires

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I wanted to share a bit of my trip with you.

At first the experience was really beautiful, the pschedelic effects, the increased ability to contemplate, self enquire, just generally look inside.  I tried not to distract myself too much looking at my hands changing and the infinite fractals that appeared. 

Then I went to get another shot from the shaman.  And things got very dark.  I felt like I was getting lost in the laberynth of my mind, my consciousness couldnt hold onto any coherent structure, all the beliefs where just falling away.  I felt possesed and taken over by a demon kind of, and felt myself facing my own insanity.   The plant was kicking my ass heh.  Twisted as they say.

Thankfully I had heard about that from Leos trip videos so I just kept trying to go back to self inquiring, letting go, accepting, becoming aware.  

The shaman helped me out, blew tabacco on me and had me reach up to hold his hand.  I got a bit paranoid that I was being taken over by somebody else .

Thankfully I came back fine, and it feels like a lot of tension was released.  I can see things more clearly, I am not over thinking as much.

Part of me wants people to do it, and another part of me feels that you really should do lots of research, meditation, find the right shaman, etc.

Its scary to think that I could recommend this experience to somebody and they could get fucked up.

Overall I feel much better than before.  More calm, less overthinking.  More intune, intuitive.   Hopefully Ill be able to integrate the experience somehow and just keep practicing.

I kept a pretty strict vegan diet, just a bit of cheese and yogurt, and some bread, but mostly fruits, vegetables, seeds, lentils, quinoa. 

I think thanks to that I only got a little naseaus but not much.  I didnt throw up.

Thanks guys for being here to share with.

@Wes Thoughts   Mmmm well I dont think anything new.  But it has helped to bring abstract insights, concepts, "beliefs" into the body.

Like it made me really aware how I disconnect from Being, how lack of consciousness creates negative emotions or negative meanings to things that dont really have them.  It helped to get an overview of how my mind works, how existence works.

Its hard to put into words,  I think I need months to integrate all this.

It kind of left me more in the zone of not knowing than of knowing.  More humble I think.  

Oh I saw my roles really clearly somehow.  How in the beggining I was kind of proud of myself being all centered and meditative and then kind of ashamed when the plant was kicking my ass.

It kind of helped me see those roles and play with them but not believe in them as much.