Jani

Jim Carrey Talking Spiritual And Causing Confusion

57 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, blazed said:

So called spiritual people calling out other "new age" spiritual people.

Wow, everyone just thinks they're better than everyone else...

Does it ever end?

No it doesn't, and thanks for bringing that up. This is ironically Jim's core message. It's as if we blame Jim based on how the audience/media reacted. That's why spirituality isn't mainstream, even seekers try to snuff out the other..

10 hours ago, Martin123 said:

This is just new-age dogma. Where is the love, compassion, kindness...?

Please do not view this as a good example of spiritual aspirations.

In a world where people try too hard to be "politically correct" and constantly dodge the truth, sometimes being very direct and brutally honest is the most kindest, loving, and compassionate thing a person can do. Especially when they are going to receive a lot of criticism and backlash for their words and actions.

Powered By Love

Let Jim be Jim, we have no idea what he has gone through or going through.

All is experience, all is play, all will work itself out at the end of the day :)

B R E A T H E

Really don't understand the mockery here. The man clearly does appreciate It (Truth). He values it more than his own public image.

Don't you see all the ruckus this has lead to? Can't you see how this idiotic interview has lead to an infinite amount of questionmarks ??? around his persona? 

He's helping us big time. Spreading awareness. Don't judge too fast.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, pluto said:

I believe someone in the comments said it best: She opened with I heard your wondering the streets looking for a girlfriend/date after he's lost his girlfriend to suicide and instead of getting angry he remained calm and kept it real.

Jim knows what's up and i know exactly what his doing and been doing, planting seeds ;)

Yes when I heard her say that I was like damn wtf!!! He did so well. <3 <3 <3 

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

9 hours ago, unknownworld said:

Cool. Also see how receptive people are in the comments! Truly the times we're living in, it's happening! =)

copy and paste from the other similar thread.

I would like to think and believe that its marketing for an up coming film/project .

Its grabbed peoples attention. Maybe its a form of method acting. 

Maybe its to promote an up coming film about a guy that goes through spirituality and enlightenment and first goes through an spiritual EGO which is a representation of what most spiritual practitioners and mass media and ppl are at currently with this new sudden trend of mindfulness,meditation,lsd etc

I think you guys get my point.. 

I could totally be wrong and Jim's just totally lost his shit and didnt catch himself and was neurotic to the majority of "asleep" people that dont understand the esoterics of what he is on about

58 minutes ago, kwax said:

I would like to think and believe that its marketing for an up coming film/project .
Maybe its to promote an up coming film about a guy that goes through spirituality and enlightenment and first goes through an spiritual EGO which is a representation of what most spiritual practitioners and mass media and ppl are at currently with this new sudden trend of mindfulness,meditation,lsd etc

There is a RUMOR (more than a rumor... a lie) that he is playing Terence McKenna in a movie based off Terence's book "True Hallucinations", but this was actually a type of guerilla-style seed planting from a Terence McKenna Facebook page to pique the interests of the masses regarding Terence and, ultimately, psilocybin mushrooms. Other seed planting tactics involved taking pictures of pop icons (Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, etc) and superimposing Terence quotes about taking psychedelics, so the mainstream followers say, 'oh wow! Biebz likes to take mushrooms? I should look more into mushrooms!" I didn't say it was a safe tactic, and I didn't come up with them either... I'm also getting way off topic.

Jim has social media going crazy right now and I love it

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

On 9/12/2017 at 5:56 AM, Spiral said:

He does not seem very happy tho:/

That's because he's not.  I wasn't just being a troll with my posts.  All this spirituality stuff is new for him coinciding with his wife committing suicide after knowingly giving her like 3 of his STD's.  He's in a bad place and he's using it to cope.  At least, that's the likely explanation.  

Typical mind awakening.

"Nothing matter, nothing exist, I DON'T CARE !"

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Isn't it easier to just say that the personal self and free will is an illusion? Or is it too straight forward???

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

5 minutes ago, sgn said:

Isn't it easier to just say that the personal self and free will is an illusion? Or is it too straight forward???

He's obviously just parroting some canned neo advaita phrases and ideas we've all heard over and over again.  Like I said, it's pretty clear he's using this as a new belief system, a new religion, for himself to cope with personal difficulties in his life.  

Edited by Heart of Space

3 minutes ago, blazed said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaY0l5qV0c

This a video from 2009 - 8 years ago when Jim had a spiritual insight.

Yea  he's "new" to all this, you point it out like a fact.

You seem to really have something agaisn't Jim Carrey without actually knowing any real facts.

Try to keep an open mind about what the truth might be. God forbid you ever date a deranged person who screws you over after a row or argument, and bad mouths you to their family, friends, and everyone publicly, about things that might be true or might not be true.

"Errr... he said he didn't have STDS" is not a good enough reason not to use a condom or at least have an STD check, my g/f wasn't having none of it until I had my tests. Some people take stupid actions and then don't accept the consquences.

Oh, my made up story about Jim Carrey is not true?  Fancy that.  

I was just annoyed with what he was saying at the time for some reason so I made a cunty post.  

On 9/14/2017 at 2:31 PM, Heart of Space said:

Oh, my made up story about Jim Carrey is not true?  Fancy that.  

I was just annoyed with what he was saying at the time for some reason so I made a cunty post.  

Hahaha, I admire your honesty my friend :)