Jani

Jim Carrey Talking Spiritual And Causing Confusion

57 posts in this topic

wait did he loose the beard ? :(

He's known to be a spiritual seeker, check out other topic about him 

Although he seems to keep it cool in the video he doesn't seem to be completely at peace with the fact that "everything is meaningless" :D

He's been in the spiritual game a long time and has been friends with Eckhart a long time. I remember him seeing on Oprah's "A New Earth" Series back in 2008 or something. So nothing really surprising.

He's so awesome I have seen some videos of him recently he's really at a high spiritual stage. And he is just telling everybody what he believes but nobody really understands him. Especially all those celeb people.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

You don't exist... This is meaningless... We're in a dream... Peace is beyond your personality... Hahaha. Reminds me of myself whenever I tried to explain all this to non spiritual seekers which is why I don't even try anymore, people just won't understand haha.

Hahaha! This is so funny! Right in your face lol. He definitely knows what's up xD

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

I believe someone in the comments said it best: She opened with I heard your wondering the streets looking for a girlfriend/date after he's lost his girlfriend to suicide and instead of getting angry he remained calm and kept it real.

Jim knows what's up and i know exactly what his doing and been doing, planting seeds ;)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Great. I like this one too:

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

That was incredibly cringe worthy and awkward.  

New age spiritual religionists are some of the most socially awkward cringey and boring people I've ever seen.  

Casting pearls before swine

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oh man Jim is going to be burnt at the stake. Bless him. He must feel lonely at these kinds of events. 

The man clearly watches Actualized.org. 

Probably even comments under a fake name.. -_-

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Casting pearls before swine

;)

What does this mean?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

This is just new-age dogma. Where is the love, compassion, kindness...?

Please do not view this as a good example of spiritual aspirations.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 I agree. But it was entertaining to watch.

@blazed From my perspective Jim Carrey didn't come off as new-agy, that I don't agree on. But showing understanding and compassion for people who is very involved in the matrix, chasing the wrong things, having illusions of what will ultimately fullfill them and give them peace I think is good.
I don't see the need going around talking like "it's all a dream" "we don't matter" "it's all meaningless". Respect that everyone is struggling and just doing what they think are the best way to get happiness is important I think.
But at the same time I don't see this as so serious. I don't think he's really hurting anyone. If this is how he want's to do it so be it.
It's kinda refreshing and fun to watch.

Google: Do not cast your pearls before swine definition. Do not waste good things on people who will not appreciate them. This proverb is adapted from a saying of Jesus from the Gospels, “Cast not pearls before swine.” Jesus appears to be warning his disciples to preach only before receptive audiences. 

OMG I learned a great new philosophy. Thanks Jesus! 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@The White Belt ''Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Matthew 7:6

I also like ''You can't handle the truth!''