Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sagatarius

Thoughts On Holosync?

10 posts in this topic

I found this product http://www.centerpointe.com/   it supposedly increases meditation results rapidly. It appears extremely over hyped and marketed, and a bit too good to be true.

what do you guys think? baloney, or worth a try?

I tried it for a couple of months however I stopped a couple of months ago. It made me feel quite numb and disconnected from reality. Calmer and more measured, sure , didn't actually feel more present or more vibrancy. I can still feel these after effects and they're taking a long time to wear off for myself. So it 100% does something, lol.

Having said that, this was just my experience. A lot of people love it and swear by it, however I'm going to just stick to regular meditation as it didn't mesh well with my particular body/mind.

Could give it a try and see how you feel. Just don't buy too much into Bill Harris' uptopian marketing. 

@Sagatarius It works pretty well, if you actually do it daily for months with skipping any days.

Emotional upheaval will happen. Your job it to deal with it and stay on track. The #1 mistake people make with Holosync is that just as soon as the emotional upheaval starts happening, they freak out and quit.

Expect a lot of emotional baggage to surface: anger, suicidal thoughts, depression, traumatic memories, etc. Basically all the stuff I talked about in my Dark Side Of Meditation video. That's how you know it works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@brovakhiin well, it's the same consequences you'll experience without Holosync as well..

holosync is just a meditation boost. Been using it regulary since November last year w great results

@Joel3102 Some people's brain-type can't spend too much time in  alpha and theta waves, without balancing with beta and gamma. It causes you to stay in an alpha dominant state while going throughout your day which is not conducive to getting things done.  Again, this does not happen to everyone, and even regular meditation may have this affect on people. This is what I have gathered from my personal research on binaural beats and isochronic tones. I have been using them for years now. 

@starsofclay any tips? It's been two months lol and I still feel a bit funny... Holosync takes you from Alpha to theta to delta and keeps you there for half an hour. 

@Joel3102 go to https://www.transparentcorp.com/, download the trial version of neuro-programmer 3, which is a two week trial, so you can test if you like it. It comes with several isochronic and binaural tracks, ranging from gamma to delta, so you should work with the tracks that are gamma and beta, (**in my opinion**), or ones that bring you up from alpha to beta, to balance the affects that the lower frequencies did to you . I uploaded a screenshot of the track list... as you can see there are several that do not have anything to do with relaxation or meditation. 

also you can find many videos on youtube that have the same effect

np3.jpg

Edited by starsofclay

Never forget: whenever you take the fast, easy path, you will miss the lessons you would have learned from walking the long, rocky path. Even worse, you might never be able to go back, and the lessons will be inaccessable to you for the rest of your life, unless you get your brain back to the bad state it has been before you "cheated" your way through.

And of course, you are encouraging a non-mastery mentality: Results over path.

In the end it depends on what you want. If you actually want to self-actualize, I think you should first do a few years of pure meditation, and maybe later add some fancy stuff that will increase results. But if you just want to get results fast, well then go for it.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel