CuteCornDog

Suidical & Don't Want A Funeral

11 posts in this topic

I don't care for this world.

You all are power hungry.

Staff on here warning me one day when I didn't do anything wrong.

The amount of things that have happened face-to-face.

I could go on.

Why do you all treat me like crap? No one deserves that, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE AS KIND AS I USED TO BE.

I want to move on.

I'm tired of this.

Edited by CuteCornDog

21 minutes ago, CuteCornDog said:

Why do you all treat me like crap?

21 minutes ago, CuteCornDog said:

Suidical & Don't Want A Funeral

you treat yourself like crap.

unborn Truth

37 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

you treat yourself like crap.

If only other people weren't passive-aggressive towards me.

3 minutes ago, CuteCornDog said:

If only other people...

bla bla bla.

those with the attitude of a victim are fated to failure.

unborn Truth

11 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

bla bla bla.

It's tough living through the things I've lived through, but you're right.

I don't know what to do about it.

You're right I can't go around blaming others for everything.

I'm just not happy the way I used to be.

What did I do to become a victim of people who abuse others in social situations?

How can I change that?

Questions I'm asking myself now.

Edited by CuteCornDog

@CuteCornDog  You know, you really should have a far more positive attitude.

Funerals are actually very good socially stimulating gatherings! Hopefully you can see that you can be suicidal but still want a funeral.
--------------------------
Okay okay, jokes aside. Suicide is a very serious issue. . . yadda yadda yadda. . . .should be an issue taken with careful understanding and genuine compassion . . . blalalala whatever who cares?
--------------------------
Okay Okay, jokes really aside, now.

Seems to me that what you really need is deep self-reflection. Really deep self-reflection. Ask yourself why exactly are you having the emotions and thoughts that you're having. Do you actually know why you're suffering? I mean REALLY know why you're suffering? Really, Actually, Literally, Existentially. Don't start with asking yourself how you can stop the suffering. Really all that will do is target the symptoms and not the root.

It also helps to know that everyone suffers. I'm even willing to bet that I've had more suffering in my life than you've had but that's something I can't really know for sure. The only real difference is how we each deal with it. The question is: How effective are your ways of dealing with suffering? For example, I see suffering as completely unreal and always ego-based. I find that that helps me deal with suffering in such a powerful way.

In summary, try to find the root of your suffering and try to think of ways you can improve your relationship with suffering. Also, eat fruit 'cause they're healthy and delicious Yum yum.

5 hours ago, ajasatya said:

anybla bla bla.

@ajasatya@Extreme Z7 We're all here to help each other and in a positive way ONLY. Others also benefit from any constructive advise.

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@ajasatya@Extreme Z7 We're all here to help each other and in a positive way ONLY. Others also benefit from any constructive advise.

i agree. the thing is that positive way may look negative because we do need to hear/read some harsh things sometimes.

the way that i behave in this forum really depends on the needs of the other person. sometimes my heart really melts and sometimes i'm very sharp.

people really need the solid truth behind the lies that they tell themselves everyday. i think this is a requirement for human prosperity as a whole.

unborn Truth

"If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree." - Jim Rohn

Stop living like a victim. 

You are responsible for your own happiness.

Change your mind and change your life.

Life is beautiful and awesome.

Focus on what you want. Focus on your goals and purpose.

Remember,

You have the power and choice to

eliminate toxic relationships; 

stop working on a job you hate;

starting a passion business;

doing what you love;

eliminating toxic habits;

being happy;

moving out another country; 

contributing to the world;

etc.

You only live once. Don't waste your precious life. 

Edited by AilinKyung

I appreciate staff for posting in here.

I really don't like the way people treat me.

Staff recognized that.

@CuteCornDog people have treated me poorly as well. I used to be what I referred to as highly empathic. It was like I always felt like people around me felt. Sometimes it was a good thing, but growing up, my dad had anger issues for a few years. Huge heart, but angry af 24/7 for like three years. Greatest gift of my life. I got a little hell bent on finding the truth, getting to the very bottom of all this, and most definitly not living a life where work meant anger towards my family. I wanted to understand everything about anger so that never happened to me. I studied Buddhism and QM and my mind started to expand.  I wanted the answer to What The Fuck Is Even Going On Here. It took twenty some years of meditation, had a yada, but I got it. I found out. It was worth it.  I hope your troubles stoke the One in you like it did me. I hope the shitheads in your life are a gift to you. I hope they help you to realize some degree of the infinite love that you are. Think about it, if you were not love itself, you would have no relative point to even perceive that anything or anyone is being a shithead. That's a comparison. They are a shithead and that's because you know that is not how you want to be treated, that is not what you want? Right? That means you know what you want. Make a habit out of shifting your focus to what you want. Write it down, draw it, talk about it, think only about it...It takes a while. In the meantime, meditate, blah, blah, blah. If you are looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE