Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damir Elezi

Simple Habits

2 posts in this topic

As we all know, there are probably hundreds of different techniques for personal development. Until now, I tried to implement a lot of them in my life but I noticed that most Pd gurus talk about a simple lifestyle with just a few commitments and habits. This confuses me a little bit. How does This go together? How to choose on which technique I should pursue for a long time? 

Techniques and activities I personally have implemented or plan to implement in my life are:

Meditation, Self-inquiry, Visualization, Affirmation, Practicing gratefulness, journaling, working out (home workout stuff), kung fu, cold showers, eating clean, radical honesty 

As you can see I could easily fill my whole day with those tasks, not even touching my life purpose work or the necessary stuff like chores, work etc. I notice that This might be too much. Do you think you could give me sort of a direction where to apply my main focus? Maybe which of these tend to grow people the most? And Do you think I should concentrate on one or two of those exclusively?

Thank you :)

@Damir Elezi  For me, Meditation and Self-Inquiry are the most important. Perhaps Eating Clean, Exercise, and Visualization are secondary. Everything else is extra. But that's just me.