Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh

Anything Real Against "flat Earthers"?

15 posts in this topic

I heard a lot about FLAT EARTH .

And I think it's quite normal to question our initial ideas about the world we live in.

So, I looked up the evidences of flat earthers, and I've found them very logical.

And NASA is still in deep silence.

Also, NASA lied about their trip to the moon, so I can't trust them anymore. Which makes their stories about Globe Earth untrustworthy.

Help me please, I'm so confused.

Edited by Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh

@Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh you don't sound confused to me. It's good to question everything, especially what we take for granted, and even more so, what the masses think. 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh you don't sound confused to me. It's good to question everything, especially what we take for granted, and even more so, what the masses think. 

Thanks ☺

I'm trying to be open-minded and rational at the same time.

But still I'm not sure of Flat Earth, neither Globe Earth because we have no visual evidence 😞

It's not like the concept of globe earth is taught to you by NASA. It's possible to find out about It through basic geometry and physics nowadays. If you really wanna be sure, there are trips to space. Fly into space and look at the earth, you will see that It's a globe. Of course I am no expert, but people hiding the shape of the earth from the whole world for decades just seems pretty stupid to me. And I never heard an argument for a flat earth that wqs actuqlly valid.

Thanks for your opinion and advice.

Basic geometry and physics support flat earthers I think, for example; if the earth is a spinning ball with velocity of 465 meters per second and around the sun 30 km per second, we know that the atmosphere is spinning with the earth, then it's nearly impossible to leave the earth's atmosphere because you will fly in some random direction with the initial velocity that you had from earth's atmosphere, assuming that somehow you managed to get out of the atmosphere, it'll be absolutely impossible to get back in because also you will get the earth's atmosphere velocity and it will throw you somewhere random on the earth.

I would fly if I could, but I live in Syria 😢. If you have flown before, tell me your experience please.

The idea of hiding maybe stupid somehow, but we live in an atheist world, they may want to hide God from us, I don't know.

I saw a lot of evidence from flat earthers, and that's what got me confused, because I never found real answers for their questions.

At least, we need a footage for a complete trip in HD without editing, which is missing!

Anyways, I think it's a matter of time and we find out, they claim to make trips to the moon in the next 10 years.

Thanks again ☺

Hey man! There are live streams from the International Space Station all around the web. Of course we wouldn't really know, untill we have directly experienced it's entire shape. Astronauts have ;)

1 hour ago, Vitamine Water said:

Hey man! There are live streams from the International Space Station all around the web. Of course we wouldn't really know, untill we have directly experienced it's entire shape. Astronauts have ;)

I don't know if it's real or a Go Pro lens! @Vitamine Water

People, get real, it's obvious that the Earth is flat and NASA was clearly paying Copernicus for his bullshit theories. I was on the wrong side of the debate, but this video has showed me that the Earth is, in fact, flat. 

The video you linked here was cool, but still, how do you explain moon eclipse on a flat earth?

Also, the moon doesn't look like a flat disc, it may be a dome (like a ceiling light spot), I don't know.@Girzo

By this video hollow earth makes more sense than flat earth lol

All is well

4 hours ago, Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh said:

It has nothing to do with this argument, it proves nothing 😅

Thank you anyways ☺

@pluto

Perception my friend, it has everything to do. Get a water hose and spray it far into the distance, does it form a straight line or an arch? or in this case a blob of water in zero gravity eventually forms into a sphere aka the spiral of life :)

Long story short in this current universe/reality a sphere it is or things simply wouldn't work the way they do if it wasn't spherical. Most welcome, only providing common universal sense.

Edited by pluto

All is well

I meant Gravity as we know today is only a theory, and no experiment had been done to prove it yet.

There's no proof that masses attract other masses, or that they have any relations at all.

I mean Gravity theory can be right, I'm not claiming that it's wrong, but I'm not sure yet.

Thus, if you want to prove something, you have to work with the basics, like basic geometry and physics that can be tested and experimented in real life.

Time will tell the truth, and I'm waiting. ☺

@pluto

25 minutes ago, Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh said:

I meant Gravity as we know today is only a theory, and no experiment had been done to prove it yet.

There's no proof that masses attract other masses, or that they have any relations at all.

I mean Gravity theory can be right, I'm not claiming that it's wrong, but I'm not sure yet.

Thus, if you want to prove something, you have to work with the basics, like basic geometry and physics that can be tested and experimented in real life.

Time will tell the truth, and I'm waiting. ☺

@pluto

Divine Truth is Within my friend :)

All is well

it feels flat on the side im on.  i can say that much.