Hero in progress

Anyone Know Anything About Energy Blockages/ Knots. And How To Release Them?

11 posts in this topic

Had one that spontaneously unknotted itself the other night while watching a mooji satsang. 

I have one more in my upper thigh, if I can release this one my body will feel more like space.

Any suggestions, techniques, or sources of information will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Ken Wilber writes about it in No Boundary.

He says it has to do with how we tense up to hold back emotions. He suggests that as we notice ourselves getting tense because of some situation or emotion, we should consciously INCREASE that tension, so we increase our awareness of how we hold back and tense up.

Noticing a tension and then resisting it by trying to relax can just create more resistance, is what he says.

Also, the basic qi gong standing position is supposedly great for making energies flow more smoothly. I recommend getting a teacher who can instruct you personally on how to do it exactly. ( I do it with lower arms but couldn't find a picture of that)

fig1_34668_1_1_8786_34678_1_1_7989.gif

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

In order to wake up fully your whole nervous system has to restructure itself. All knots will unknot themselves. Once you stop resisting life and stop creating new knots slowly the old suppressed once start to bubble up.

This process of unkotting in some circles is referred to as kundalini. Once this process has started and you abstain from creating new blockages in your life, it goes on by itself and all you need to do is to surrender to it. 

I would still say that certain yoga practices and meditation techniques (as well as general lifestyle) can smoothen out the process and even accelerate it.

In my case, for a couple of months the old started to bubble up like you explained. Then I went to a vipassana retreat and that was when hell broke loose and all the most gross and painfull knots evaporated. I was able to burn through all the painfull knots in 10 days. I am very grateful that I could go through that process on reatreat and that I didn't need to deal with that in my daily life. 

1. A warning, don't try to accelerate it too much if your life currently does not allow you to rest and spend some time in bed regularly

2. If you think that the process starts and it hits you will full force, go do a vipassan retreat.

Edited by No-Thing

I would not recomend messing around too much with your subtle energy system on your own. At least be careful about it. You risk distorting it even more, if you do things wrong. Idealy you should try to find a tai chi teacher to guide you through it.  

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

Basically there is only one loop that keeps the energy stuck, once the loop is broken, the energy will be released eventually, for the mechanism will be broken. It is the same loop that keeps your ego alive, more even so, the stuck energy is your very own ego-structure, in an under-developed (not compared to other humans, humans in general have underdeveloped nervous systems) nervous system, stopping it from natural expansion.

The loop my dear friend, is the loop of judgement.
Release judgement, or become mindful of it (those things are synonymous).
Become mindful of judgement that energy should or should not be blocked.
Become mindful of that there is a judgement of a good or bad feeling (you dont have to like it, but every feeling/emotion is just as valid).

Once you become mindful of your judgement, the wheel, the loop, the suppression, is bound to stop, and the intelligence within the surpressed energy itself, will start working for its resolution.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I have severe lower back pain at times that I went through several years of MRIs, CT scans, and other painful procedures and they all came up with nothing.

Now, I'm noticing when the pain is absent from my lower back, I get muscle spasms in my legs and calves.  Other times it's in my upper spine, and other times it's in my chest in the solar plexus and it feels like my chest is caving in.

It's like it's moving everywhere in my body except the brain, I had a panic attack the other day and I literally felt this pain, energy, pressure, shoot up and down my spine like a ping pong ball, I felt like my soul was going to jump out of my body.  I tried not resisting but I still, I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong or right, I just tried to feel it.

The whole thing feels like a physical object within my body, it feels like something I want to push out of me but it just seems to be bouncing up and down my spine throughout the day.  It comes in the form of pain, spasms, and intense pressure in the chest, but it's the same thing.  And nothing is medically wrong because I've been through the gauntlet several times and no doctor has been able to help me.

Also, sorry OP, didn't mean to hijack your thread, but maybe I'm in the same boat as you.  I think I should start a thread about chronic pain and see if any other folks are suffering in this way.

Grace

@Hero in progress

i am currently in the process of releasing tones of old stuff.

Check out holotropic breathwork. It is a very powerful technique to release stuck emotions . You can go to a workshop where you live. https://www.holotropic.com/about.shtml

If you are willing to work hard go on a Vipassana retreat .

other things you can try are EMDR , Trauma Release Exercise  (TRE) https://traumaprevention.com/ , bioenergetics and psychedelics 

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be