Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Deep Emotional Pain

6 posts in this topic

I'm suffering a lot since Saturday as I did something that is not socially acceptable and even I am finding it difficult to forgive my self and accept myself. 

I have been experiencing a lot of fear guilt and shame and can feel these body sensations all over my body...

I learnt how I am my greatest enemy and how I actively destroy my life...

Fear has completed broken me apart taken away my charm and confidence made my willpower completely low caused lack of appitie and causing a lot of headache... 

I have to do the following things 

Practice self love and acceptance 

Accept the truth of death

Forgive myself 

Take the right action 

Take 100 responsibility of my life...

Cope with fear. 

The only words coming in my mind from the past few days are help mom God and my name.. 

I want to live I got the realisation that life is precious and I don't want to loose it all the people in my life are precious I don't want to loose love. 

Oh divine providence please save me!  Please save me! 

8 hours ago, Elton said:

I'm suffering a lot since Saturday as I did something that is not socially acceptable and even I am finding it difficult to forgive my self and accept myself. 

I have been experiencing a lot of fear guilt and shame and can feel these body sensations all over my body...

I learnt how I am my greatest enemy and how I actively destroy my life...

Fear has completed broken me apart taken away my charm and confidence made my willpower completely low caused lack of appitie and causing a lot of headache... 

I have to do the following things 

Practice self love and acceptance 

Accept the truth of death

Forgive myself 

Take the right action 

Take 100 responsibility of my life...

Cope with fear. 

The only words coming in my mind from the past few days are help mom God and my name.. 

I want to live I got the realisation that life is precious and I don't want to loose it all the people in my life are precious I don't want to loose love. 

Oh divine providence please save me!  Please save me! 

All of your suffering comes from your mind. Nothing from reality.

Get a piece of paper, and write down all of your problems and who's to blame, then for each sentence ask yourself: is it true. And by true I mean literally happening in the world. So think of the situation in each sentence, and strip it of all meanings, beliefs and thoughts, and then ask if that person/situation is really to blame. 

If you do all that, I guarantee you that all of your suffering will turn into happiness and joy.

Good luck.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Dude, you need another human being. You DO NOT have to cope with that all by yourself. Maybe a massage could help... Or really someone to talk and have soem fun.

Numb yourself :P

Seriously just relax. The world is still running despite your "big mistake". Done. 

Greatest trap: get paralyzed by all this guilt that really blocks the flow.

Keep flowing ✌

Seeked professional help and now feeling better.

I learnt a lot from this experience... 

About my own fear... I saw the fear live...  could I function without fear?  

Fear has made me realise how everyday and even every second of life is so beautiful. 

I'm gonna have to watch the benifits of enlightenment video

The benifits of enlightenment video made a lot of sence... 

All cause of human suffering is the ego all the fear worries guilt shame is the cause of human suffering.. 

Napoleon hills chap 15 in think and grow rich has to be mastered. 

Now i'm going to have to see how you lie.