Juan Cruz Giusto

Learning = Behavior Change Summary

1 post in this topic

People suck at bridging the gap between theory and practice. They don’t know how to take concepts and take them into action.

LEARNING = BEHAVIOR CHANGE

You haven’t learned anything unless your behavior changes. It’s only learning when your behaviors change. Learning is not memorizing theories, it is about changing your attitudes, behaviors and actions!

How to apply this:

·       How will this information change my behavior?

·       What did I learn?

·       How will my behavior change from what I learned?

·       What did I learn about myself? How will my behavior change?

Examples:

-          You are an entrepreneur and you read an article about hiring. If you don’t change your hiring techniques, you didn’t learn shit.

-          You read a politics news. If you don’t change your behavior, is shit.

-          You fight with your girlfriend and then you come back together. If you don’t change your behavior for the better, you didn’t learn shit.

-          You fail a business project, if you don’t change your behavior in specific ways, you didn’t learn shit.

LEARNING IS WHEN YOU HAVE SPECIFIC BEHAVIOR CHANGE! IF YOU DON’T HAVE SPECIFIC CHANGES, YOU ARE NOT LEARNING SHIT.

Where to apply it:

1-      When you read, ask yourself how is that going to change your behavior. Same with videos and lectures.

2-      Same with retreats, seminars

3-      When you are tripping

4-      When you have a problem with your life

5-      You can journal every night

6-      You can review each day, week, month, year, post-mortems.

7-      The end of chapters in your life

Your mind will not articulate how specifically. USE A JOURNAL EVERY NIGHT AND SEE HOW YOUR BEHAVIOR IS GOING TO CHANGE.

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb