Moreira

I Hate Intermediate Consciouss Levels

10 posts in this topic

When I'm in samathi I'm oneness and everything is ok.

When I'm with my ego its also ok, because although identified with the ego I dont feel alone.

But there are situations:

when I wake up after a bad night of sleep

when I take some muscular relaxant med for an injury

I feel like a ZOMBIE, and these states are when I feel the most sad and depressed:

I'm not awareness, because I hardly can percieve anything.

I'm not my ego because I hardly can think by my own.

This feeling of being between two worlds, like a leave in the wind, is what I hate the most.

If consciousness is the true self and eternal, where does it goes in thoses states of numbness?

15 minutes ago, Moreira said:

If consciousness is the true self and eternal, where does it goes in thoses states of numbness?

In the fully conscious state there is a coherent story of thoughts happening. Because it's coherent, it seems to your "watcher" that everything is fine. When this coherence gets out of balance because you are for instance depressed, sad, dreamy, injured, ill etc. it seems to the "watcher" that something is not working properly. As a normal reaction resistance is brought up because that's what automatically happens when you are in a situation that you don't like. So, the state of numbness is nothing to get rid of, it's the resistance that needs to be released.

Where do you go in that state? Well, picture it like that: Say awareness is a big TV portraying your story and let's say there is a feature to the TV that it can know whether something is happening on the screen or not. When you are clear and alert, there is a good movie running. When you are dizzy, fatigued, ill, dreamy ... the TV is switching channels.

YOU are always there as the TV. It's just that its content changes.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Moreira kind of a shot in the dark here, and of course there's projection in this response, but is it maybe residual thinking left over from the root causal thinking that led you to the semi-conscious state? Maybe you're attaching the condition to 'luck' or 'randomness' and what bothers or disconnects you a little is a deeper awareness that there is no luck or randomness.  I can relate to what you're saying, but I also had strep throat this past week and it was one of the best weeks of my life and I felt (emotionally, energetically, consciousness wise) really great. I could feel the throat situation but also sang for 4 hours at a bar and had a blast.  For example, maybe it's not the rough night of sleep that bothers you the next day, but rather the knowing of what you chose that led to the rough night of sleep. So maybe realizing what those choices were will releases the resistance / question and perhaps you find it funny and just lighter to bear until it passes and you're back in the zone. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Moreira said:

I'm not awareness, because I hardly can percieve anything.

It is awareness that perceives a lack of perception, so that would be a contradiction in terms sir. 

@Azrael Using the Rupert Spira metaphor :D 

I like it

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Try being aware of your awarness in those moments. Watch back at the watcher. He is always there fully enlightened and infinite no matter how unconscious the body may seem.

Key phrase here is: when I take some muscular relaxant med for an injury I feel like a ZOMBIE

Well welcome to pharmaceuticals my friend. They will destroy your insides.

Stick to natural herbs for pain and injury like cannabis, chamomile, cayenne, lavender, turmeric, ginger, pineapple and other great anti-inflames and natural muscle relaxants.

Epsom salt baths are also really good due to high magnesium an excellent muscle relaxant or focus on magnesium dense foods often or supplement with algae sourced mag.

Once you get health/physical side of things balanced then you get access the spirit/self much easier because you are more chemically balanced so communication within the body is more free-flowing and more harmonious to connect to higher frequencies.

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

It is awareness that perceives a lack of perception, so that would be a contradiction in terms sir. 

You get what I mean. I'm aware that my senses and my brain are missing whats out there and  I feel sad about it.