theinevitableandi

Bitcoin Crypto Currency

12 posts in this topic

This whole crypto currency thing is going crazyy. how many of you know about this?? Leo also have you looked into investing in it? great opportunity to invest in something that is changing the world. @Leo Gura

any insights on this?? 

=p

I've grown an interest in this, but I am unsure if I want to risk investing the money. Not sure if it is still worth the time and I am not sure how to properly go about it. 

Isnt bitcoin course stayed about the same lately?

I dont know anything about investing, but i would be expecting much profit if you invest now, you missed the boat.

Cool, came to this section of the forums to see if anyone posted anything about Crypto and came across this post. Crypto has become something I have been involved with for 3-4 months now, the market is extremely volatile so my portfolio has seen some great days, but bad days as well so its like "wow I made so much money with my portfolio up this much!" But you don't make money until you sell. Same thing applies with your porfolio being down in the red, you don't lose money unless you sell. I've bought 100 NEO at $8 which was antshares at the time, and it blew up to $50! Great day right? I was telling all my friends I made $5k in crypto, but I was too optimistic about it thinking it would keep going up to $400 like Ethereum did, so I kept holding and now it entered a downtrend. But I am still holding, hopefully it will reach new highs by the end of the year. So yes there's a lot of volatility in this market and right now I am learning my technicals and learning how to get in and out at the right times. Let's keep this post going

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I know a friend who is seriously into this stuff. He's invested over $150,000 into it over the last 2-3 years. It's definitely still a thing, but it's just a lot harder to do.

He's made $250,000 over night, he's also lost $400,000 overnight. But overall he's profited $350,000 right now which is all still invested as currency.

If you're one of the top 1% of investors you will make millions period. Top 10% you will make a consistent 20% return on your investment every year.

According to him, his criteria is purely the business behind the currency. They're all the same idea fundamentally, but you need to bet on the currency that has the best practices. Whenever he's not working his 9-5 job hes studying and investing, changing his auto bids and sells. He sleeps 6 hours a day and does this every single day save 2 days every fortnight for his weekend.

If you're seriously passionate about it it's a fantastic opportunity, if you're only appealed to it because of the money you'll fail. You have to enjoy the process, security, theory behind it. It's hyper technical and frankly can be very soulless, it's all math and algorithms, there's no instinct that will drive you it's purely logical deconstruction.

If that excited you, go all in on it. It's definitely non-traditional so you're never guaranteed results but still very strong,

@theinevitableandi It's at peak right now. I'd avoid it until it tanks.  Otherwise, you put yourself at risk of buying at the highest price point & who wants to do that?

On 9/20/2017 at 1:30 AM, Staples said:

I know a friend who is seriously into this stuff. He's invested over $150,000 into it over the last 2-3 years. It's definitely still a thing, but it's just a lot harder to do.

He's made $250,000 over night, he's also lost $400,000 overnight. But overall he's profited $350,000 right now which is all still invested as currency.

If you're one of the top 1% of investors you will make millions period. Top 10% you will make a consistent 20% return on your investment every year.

According to him, his criteria is purely the business behind the currency. They're all the same idea fundamentally, but you need to bet on the currency that has the best practices. Whenever he's not working his 9-5 job hes studying and investing, changing his auto bids and sells. He sleeps 6 hours a day and does this every single day save 2 days every fortnight for his weekend.

If you're seriously passionate about it it's a fantastic opportunity, if you're only appealed to it because of the money you'll fail. You have to enjoy the process, security, theory behind it. It's hyper technical and frankly can be very soulless, it's all math and algorithms, there's no instinct that will drive you it's purely logical deconstruction.

If that excited you, go all in on it. It's definitely non-traditional so you're never guaranteed results but still very strong,

Bitcoin Its just a 8 year old baby , i don't think we've seen anything. Im still rather new noobbb but the amount of things you could do with this technology seems infinite. Decentralized everything ?!! Crypto currency is very interesting seeing all these new projects . Im mind blown / overwhelmed by all the research you have to do to understand bitcoin and blockchain. im sure computer programmers might see it from a vantage point , i dont know what i dont know.. real not knowing lol i really don't know jack ...this is like spirituality when instead of complaining these people are creating their reality. I bet @Leo is into bitcoin and if hes not id be really surprised. Looks like he would use this technology himself and create something . Just talking randomness now but cool to know I see some people are into bitcoin on this awesome forum