Afonso

New Meta Sub-forum!

Vote   5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

We have all sorts of cool sub-forums: Meditation, Self-Help, Life-Purpose, etc.

However, there's no place to discuss things related to the website/business itself... a place to discuss new features of the website, updates on how Actualized.org is evolving, etc.

So I encourage @Leo Gura to create a sub-forum called Meta Discussions.

i also suggested a similar thing for this forum. it has made a few impression. here's the thread

...and I wanted a section to discuss Leo's insights...(that last phrase should be read in my whiny-est voice...lol) ...so, the issue is... if another section was added, we'd all probably want something different...i'm pretty sure we could find ways to integrate our unique perspectives into the existing framework...that said, apparently the universe is infinite and ever-expanding... :) 

I was just  thinking about this today actually, I like the idea. This way, forum can get the chance to actualize itself:)

I was thinking about a sub-forum to improve some futuristic concepts where we can construct parts of it slowly in time, without rushing. So I'm talking about a sub-forum which remains major important matters which require time, effort and thinking.

There was an excellent topic about: what kind of jobs possibly can be built in society or something.

Such a topic can be improved step by step and those collective ideas and shares might help the society to evolve or produce some new values.

I even didn't get the chance to contemplate and put my ideas together about it; the topic moved away.

Or there was one this topic, almost 6-7 months ago: a question about Jesus, Leo and the precession cycle of the Earth (which is a cycle of 26000 years) where because of this cycle, the future North Star will be Vega, instead of Polaris. (Every 2000 years of that cycle comes across with a representation of a shift in the collective consciousness)

I want to write about this for example, but I couldn't find that topic again. That topic for me, was a good one that should have had a different time frame/sub-forum than others.

I'm suggesting this type of  sub-forum only because to write down about such things requires time. It's not like you just put down what you think at that particular moment under a title.

Ahah! I didn't know I was this loaded about this subject:)) 

* by the way guys if you can link that thread for me, that was a user name of 'cengis han' and was about comparison between appearance of Jesus, and -I think- Leo  in terms of precession cycle.

Edited by Sevi