jasonjp1016

Pick-up In Noisy Bars And Clubs

16 posts in this topic

I'm not really a big fan of noisy bars and clubs, but that's where the girls are at on the weekends and I want to get better approaching.  My question is how do you guys keep up the energy and adjust if you're not really into dancing and really loud pop music?  I almost feel drained after 20 minutes or so.

It is called intent be positive emotions. That is you have to be having fun and excited in order to attract the girls. This technique is called self amusement. But, you have to have a clear intent about your aproach. It is emotionally challenging thing. But if you mastered it becomes more fun and easy.

Going out is only 1 out of 3 ways to meet people. PU is not the ONLY way two people can meet.

You can meet someone through your social circle. If you don't have that many friends - make new friends. Build your social circle up and new people will come into your life, people you have stuff in common with.

Also, you can go to self-help seminars/work shops if you are into self help and meet women there as well.

If you want to expand yourself in a way through PU then that is great! Also you can go past PU and be better at dating/relationships, there are other ways you could do that if going out isn't your thing, keep that in mind.

@Chives99 I just moved so I don't know many people in the city right now.  Plus I'm enjoying the challenge of going out and meeting new girls.

@jasonjp1016 What's wrong with day-game?

"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Presence.  Acceptance.  Purpose.

@jasonjp1016 Cool. I think PU is great, you can learn a lot from it and indeed it is challenging! Have fun going out! :)

On 1. 3. 2016. at 2:20 AM, Chives99 said:

Clubs are just to have sex with strangers, best way to meet people is through people you know that introduce you to people they know

Club is a place where you have fun. It is a legit way to meet someone. I have a bunch of friends who would never EVER sleep with someone on a first night even second, third.... yet they go out and meet people on the night out. You absolutely don't have to sleep with a person you've just met. And even if you do - that's ok too. You can build a relationship from that if you have other things handled.

Also in a club you can meet a person you normally wouldn't (through social circle). I find that awesome.

PU pushes you to improve your socials skills. While meeting people through your social circle.. eh.. not that much really (it has it's own pros tho!!)

Therefore I wouldn't discredit clubs that easily.

On 1/3/2016 at 2:20 AM, Chives99 said:

Clubs are just to have sex with strangers,

No? You can meet pretty cool people there and not JUST for sex.

@jasonjp1016

Go in with High intensity. Use your voice so you're heard. And then all interactions are like in an normal environement. Also wear ear plugs, those are a life-saver :) And You have to draw the energy from within, not the environnement :P

@Phocus Way harder because it requires more calibration / the girl is not expecting to be opened and so on. 

Dude clubs suck in my oppinion and a lot of good dating/relationship/pick-up gurus agree with me on this one. I only very rarely go to clubs to do pick-up, daygame is way better and can yield way better results. Not only daygame, but also nightgame, morning game, evening game, hell even videogame is a better place to pick up women ;) I have met and fucked more girls through World of Warcraft than in clubs, lol Also the women who go to clubs or discos are usually not my type, so whatever. I am not looking for shallow sex only.

15 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

No? You can meet pretty cool people there and not JUST for sex.

Indeed.

A bit off topic, I love the way you think Lynnel. I tend to agree with you. I find your posts super useful and wise when folks poke you with the right questions. =)

@Niki  Thank you :) I try to be the most pragmatic possible and call people out on stuff which I find retarded due to first hand experience. xD

On 20/02/2016 at 1:57 PM, jasonjp1016 said:

I'm not really a big fan of noisy bars and clubs, but that's where the girls are

It seems a bit counterintuitive going to meet women in an environment that isn't your thing. Surely you would meet more appropriately suited women in an environment that is your thing?

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

@jasonjp1016  Two things here.. why dont you like noisy dancy environments, be honest you may have to face a fear or defficiency , which will mean you need to step up and work it out.. However if you can say you really dont like it.. then OWN IT I am sure there are other girls who hate it tooo..

however if you dont own it. and you just dont like dancing coz you cant be bothered learning.. well they will pick up on it and  drop you like a hot cake..

It really comes down to knowing your real self and OWNING it..

If your feeling drained you need to find out why and understand in a deep way where that is coming from.. It may be you just need to eat better or get some more sleep or something..

Fact is you just need to go where the girls you like are.. If you suck at it,, Get better.. Depends how badly you wanna do it..

On 20/02/2016 at 9:57 PM, jasonjp1016 said:

My question is how do you guys keep up the energy and adjust if you're not really into dancing and really loud pop music?

Im not sure I by it that you dont like the music and loudness.. Just be certain your not hiding behind an excuse. could be you dont feel confident in that environment or maybe dont know how to dance or dont understand or appreciate that type of music..  

Try and expand your horizons a bit..?? I guess only you know if your a bit narrow.. Up to you man..

I mean if its reall too loud yeah earplugs is a great idea..

Still stuck with the fact that if the girls you like are there then thats where ya gotta go!!

Or you could make your own environment  build up a brand and start having your own types of social events with similar minded peeps.. depends on you really..

If you really want the energy you have to really like the music and the movemtn its that simple..