Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Advice To Lessen The Time Y Waste If You Contemplate And Doing Meditation For Enlightenment Or To Be Awake

3 posts in this topic

Okay this is simple as neti neti method of Leo, who are you , what are you... right? Those are questions you follow.. but what i am gonna share to you is more direct than that.. so of course you do meditation right? You observe those sensations.... thoughts... feelings.. right?? You are aware of you are conscious right?? .. so 

there are two things :

If i gonna remove your hands, arms,eyes,stomach,ears,nose,fingers,body,brain,mind what is left?? 

Second, 

instead, ask your self who am i what am i.. direct it ask yourself if who are the one who see consciousness?? Who saw that you are conscious? Who saw that you are asking questions? Who saw the one you use to see and feel things.. who saw the one you percieve.. what is the one see the perciever... 

that's it :D if there is a thoughts come out.. ask who see that i see these thoughts... 

I hope you taste the lilbit honey in there.. :D from there i hope you find your real self... 

@John Iverson It is not about who you are, dear John.

asking who is conscious while you are who you are is Therefore but a poor way of contemplating.

It is about what You are not and knowing that You are.

Contemplation about WHAT You are not leads to knowing That You are and what You are not, dear heart.

Studying the natures of both You and That which changes over time is a rich way of contemplating.

Asking who is doing the thinking is a poor way of contemplation. What is doing something and what remains as it is, contemplating deeply about this is a rich way of contemplating oh John.

Who am I and who am I not is a poor way of contemplating. Am I born from body or am I staying in a body? Is a rich way of contemplating.

Who am I, or why am I?

Who am I, or what am I?

Contemplation about who asks is but a poor way of contemplating. Why asking and what to- and what not to ask is a rich way of contemplating dear John who posted Many good Posts on the forum.

Who is to accept, or what is there not-and must be accepted?

See the difference?

Ahayah Ashar Ahayah John Iverson.

Chant and be free!

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!