Shakazulu

Sacrifice Of Training

11 posts in this topic

Training is a pillar of any giant. Dedicating our lives for our life purpose is how we achieve them. I'm under 20 and understand now is the time to capitalize. However, the dilemma between meeting women and training is a concern. I have experience with women but I'm still a virgin. My nightmare is not being able to sexually please women due to lack of experience. The way to prevent this is; going out there and meeting women(training) 

training = time 

time = limited 

I sometimes worry lol 

Yes, that's called letting your dick run your life ;) It does tend to be a problem if what you're after is consciousness. Eventually you will realize girls cannot satisfy you. The only question is, how many years will it take?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Shakazulu @Leo Gura

It's not like women and consciousness are mutually exclusive.

What if you got a high consciousness girlfriend?

You can even use sex to get enlightened, right Leo? There are like, ancient traditions and stuff right?

That kind of sex would probably be incredible compared to one night stands with drunk girls who don't have any self-esteem.

Do some research and think out the game plan. ;)

There are numerous studies showing that a healthy, active sexlife is associated with higher happiness. The data also seem to indicate that the primary causality is more sex => higher life satisfaction, and not the other way around. Google sex+happiness if you are interessted in checking out these studies.

You likely only have about a decade left with a super high sexdrive and super strong interesst in sex. As you get into your thirties it start becoming less exciting, but still a great way to bond with someone you care about. Not having more sex or more sexpartners in their youth is typically one of the things old people report regretting about how they lived their lives.

As a 20 year old you dont need to dedicate 100% of your time to some life project. You should spend your 20 balancing your time between building a foundation for some life project, having fun and gaining novel, memorable experiences. 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

@Shakazulu You want to satisfy women?

Work on becoming totally vulnerable. Be so vulnerable that you allow others to become vulnerable. 

A sex god is someone who inspires other people to let out their inner sex god. See? 

I've literally had girls cry of joy  after fucking me because they didn't know it was possible to feel so sexually open and unleashed. 

The greatest sex organ is an integrated, in-tune, in-the-present, open mind. You can make girls come without touching their genitals just because you are so at peace with yourself and them and the situation you find yourselves in. 

Non neediness + the ability to express sexual desire = the hottest thing in the planet. 

So your training should first and foremost be about becoming totally vulnerable with yourself here and now forever.

Get to a point where there is no "effort" involved whatsoever when it comes to opening up to women.

If you make an effort to please her, stop the effort immediately. If you  make an effort to pretend to ignore her, stop the effort immediately.  If you make an effort to keep up conversation, stop the effort immediately.

You will find this practice takes an incredible amount of effort. Weak people cannot do this practice.

Emotionally unintelligent (read: weak) people try to mask their weakness by faking strength. After some time, Emotionally unintelligent people unconsciously make themselves look weaker than ever. And the only people who don't see this pathetic show are Emotionally unintelligent themselves. So Emotionally unintelligent people end up with Emotionally unintelligent people. 

Only the strongest, most emotionally intelligent people consciously allow themselves the possibility of showing weakness. They are so strong that any weakness is no big deal.

And only the strongest people will recognize this nuance. So emotionally strong people end up with emotionally strong people. 

At the beginning, the only real concern should be whether you two are compatible. 

Not "how can I make myself fit her" 

Not "what can I say to make her like me"

Not "how should I present myself? What should I text her? When should I text her? etc." 

Compatibility should have no effort. 

The only questions should be:

"Are we compatible? Are we both self-aware? Are both able to help each other grow?" 

Learn to be so comfortable being you that people can't help but take notice. 

This begins before the bedroom. This begins before the approach. This begins before the training room. 

This begins every moment you take every action NOW.

The training is itself becoming totally fucking okay with everything NOW. Surrender NOW. Be vulnerable NOW. There is no other time!

@Leo Gura is right: you will one day realize that girls cannot satisfy you - the only question is when. That said, there are two ways this could go. One is that this is itself what's going to make it so that every single girl goes out of her way to satisfy you, ultimately satisfying you when you find the right one - the only question is when. 

It seems like a paradox, but you will get it when you go through it.

And you can't fake this realization. If you fake this realization, you will only delay the realization. 

Edited by TJ Reeves

19 hours ago, Znep said:

@Shakazulu @Leo Gura

It's not like women and consciousness are mutually exclusive.

What if you got a high consciousness girlfriend?

You can even use sex to get enlightened, right Leo? There are like, ancient traditions and stuff right?

A) Of course they are not mutually exclusive. Everything is made out of consciousness, including your neurotic, alcoholic girlfriend.

B) Having a high consciousness girlfriend will not make you high consciousness.

C) Good luck finding a high consciousness girlfriend. You've gotten better odds of getting spontaneously enlightened ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@TJ Reeves thank you for the advice! Do you reccomend any books? How do I build my non-neediness/vulnerability daily? 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A) Of course they are not mutually exclusive. Everything is made out of consciousness, including your neurotic, alcoholic girlfriend.

B) Having a high consciousness girlfriend will not make you high consciousness.

C) Good luck finding a high consciousness girlfriend. You've gotten better odds of getting spontaneously enlightened ;)

It was shortly after meeting Leo Gura for the first time that I realized that joining actualized.org might have been a bad decision ...

On 29/08/2017 at 6:08 PM, Znep said:

It was shortly after meeting Leo Gura for the first time that I realized that joining actualized.org might have been a bad decision ...

edit*

On 8/28/2017 at 2:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's called letting your dick run your life ;) It does tend to be a problem if what you're after is consciousness. Eventually you will realize girls cannot satisfy you. The only question is, how many years will it take?

Yeah, apparently Mohammad had all his sex after enlightenment . . . right:)? HA!  May b he was a super freak before as well. We may never know.