Uberverse

Enlightenment And Sense Of Humor

8 posts in this topic

I feel a great sense of peace this moment.

How are you this moment?

Here is a video of a master displaying a great sense of humor.

Sadguru also has a great sense of humor.

Sense of humor feels like it goes with some in enlightenment. Anyone else seem to have their humor improved since on the journey towards enlightenment?

@Uberverse not having a sense of humour is a sign of neurosis, which is what enlightenment gets rid of.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Why do you think people laugh when they become enlightened? They get the joke! :D

@Uberverse i laughed for three days when i first experienced no thing.  i was shocked by the sense of humour and playfulness.  every joke every told was told by the one! i feel wonderful in this moment and i'm excited for whatever unfolds next.  great post! thanks!!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Now that I think of it, ever since I started doing consciousness work, I smile a lot more. 

Before I would always look depressed or 'angry' as most people would tell me. Now I've noticed my expression changing, my eyes are more open, and I have a gentle smile on my face wherever I go.

I don't look at everything as 'something I have to deal with' or have to accomplish without error. I just let every thing pass and go as it wants to go.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

The universe is one big cosmic joke and I'm the punch line.

3494535a15153ead4e5b2e0f0d360f01--laught

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them