Samuel

Hehe... Sneaky Isn't It?

4 posts in this topic

Funny how Mind works. I just had an epiphany.

For a while my mind has wondered why it's feeling such disturbance and unease, even though I've been pursuing enlightenment for nearly 2 years now.

"Hey sam, don't you think some amount of consistant bliss would be pouring in by now, since you do know that all beliefs are bullshit, and that life is absolute infinity."

You sly fox. I hadn't really fully acknowledged it, but learning enlightenment and consciousness work brings its own sneaky beliefs along with it.

Just because the work is about stripping away beliefs, concepts and assumptions does not by any means mean it does not contain its fair share of beliefs.

I actually realized this for myself after experiencing a great plateu in this work.

"Why am I stuck?! "Why am I not getting MY tranquil experiences?!"

You little trickster... What a sneaky mess you have made... ;)

Edited by Samuel

It seems you figured out That the action or in-action as an action is not the problem. However attachment to the results they might or might not bring is wat is clouding You.

Never concider yourself as the cause of a result, may it be good or not. Be firmly fixed on You as One, think of One, and be only satisfied being rooted in self. 

Surely you will reach You, the One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

@Aware Cool! I will never be satisfied until I find out what is TRUE. I don't give a shit about peace of mind anymore. I just want to know what is TRUE!

@Samuel ...

Oh but Samuel You are the truth, and the life. You are the non-doer yet cause of all happiness and sorrow. You are smaller than the smallest and greater than the greatest. 

You only seem to be hidden like a sun on a clouded day.

But I am certain You know in your heart That I speak the truth.

If you could only remember You are not the body but staying IN a body which prevades the whole body. And That which pervades the whole body Cannot be parished or be killed by any one.

There wasn't a time you and I were not dear Samuel. Or any other That reads this. 

By You comes forgetfulness, remembrance and knowledge. 

Know what You are not, and know That You are. What more do you know or need to know?

Ahayah Ashar Ahayah Samuel.

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!