Viking

Why Arent Enlightenment Experiences Easily Replicable?

27 posts in this topic

@Ilya They've been replicated by 1000s of people throughout history. Many of the masters had experiences all throughout their life. Once your kundalini goes to the top, it never goes back down. You can experience samadhi at will. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

Because enlightenment experiences aren't replicable.....it's the mind that wants to "replicate" a set of circumstances in hopes of regaining the past experience although enlightenment is experienced in each moment as each moment unfolds whatever the circumstances.

On 8/24/2017 at 2:35 AM, Ilya said:

i mean, if you saw the goddamn thing, why cant you just come to it again?

Because you believe in the ego .. you give in to the ego said to you that you cannot just come to it again.. who you really are is not someone can take away from you it is unmovable you cannot shake it.. nor break it... who saw that you saw god damn thing? It is beyond saw or see if you saw ahaaaa i saw it.. you will also see that you saw you saw hhahahaha you confirm it if you believe on something that affects you by asking to yourself who see that now i say that i cant just come to it again? 

Edited by John Iverson

15 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Because you believe in the ego .. you give in to the ego said to you that you cannot just come to it again.. who you really are is not someone can take away from you it is unmovable you cannot shake it.. nor break it... who saw that you saw god damn thing? It is beyond saw or see if you saw ahaaaa i saw it.. you will also see that you saw you saw hhahahaha you confirm it if you believe on something that affects you by asking to yourself who see that now i say that i cant just come to it again? 

You will notice that AHA you are a thought, you are ego!!! So ask yourself who saw that you notice that aha moment? Consciousness is not you. Even consciousness is can be seen.. remove all that what is left is you... :D 

It is easily replicable.
You just don't want to do it, that's all.

The only thing needed is to do nothing, to the point that your mind becomes a blank.
If you "do" that constantly, then it happens, it's not rocket science.

The only reason why people keep chasing concepts and think a lot about this is because they actually, ironically, don't want to do it.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them