Spiral

Boob Massage?

26 posts in this topic

How do you optimize boob massage(boob squeezing or what it's called) for the sake of pleasure of the receiver. It is bad to focus more on one, or? I'm a newbie here,  never put much thought into it.

Or is it kind of "meh, it's nice and guys like it, so why not let them do it."

I had to rescroll to see if I read the title right ;) 

@Markus hahah yes, I was quite suprised too :D 

Unfortunately never done it before so, no experience I can share with you hahah

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

The motivating force of my lifes journey, to one day massaging the great boobs of life...

Answers, I want !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Richard Alpert I agree, always nice with something practical. He could even bring someone else to show us how it's done;)

(Not serious)

"Heyy, Leo here, for actualized.org, and in this video I'm gonna tell YOU how to massage boobs."

But  Leo

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

3 hours ago, Loreena said:

But  Leo

You could tell us young padawan.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Caressing the breasts lightly feels about as good as caressing the inner thighs or the side of the waist. When done properly, it can give the receiver goosebumps and increase arousal. That should give you a feel for how it feels if you're familiar with the sensation on yourself. The female nipple isn't as sensitive as the male nipple because the nerve endings are more spread out. I remember as a child, the sensation was much more intense, but as I went through puberty and I developed breasts the sensation faded to something much less intense. I think it's because the sensitivity wouldn't be very good for nursing... even though the pressure from nursing isn't directly on the nipple but on the areola. But it's still relatively sensitive compared to other part of the body. The whole breast is definitely an erogenous zone. So, light caresses feel really good in every erogenous zone.

However, IMO squeezing the breasts either feels neutral and boring or it hurts if the breasts happen to be sensitive, as often happens during the period and especially during pregnancy. Plus, it's sometimes pretty awkward and can feel too blunt and jarring to the romantic moment. Generally speaking, it's a good idea to build up gradually and consistently and not do anything that could knock her out of the mood. So, my recommendation is to steer clear of squeezing them. However, you can look up erotic massage and there are probably techniques for caressing the breasts using more pressure. But those usually require larger sweeping motions that are specifically designed to be worked into a full body massage.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

The nipples are very sensitive and sexualy arousing and if done right can make a women pretty wet down there. :)

I think in general rythm, pressure and variation are some important points to focus on to give a (intense) satisfying massage.

@MasterNigel No, the breasts only starts producing milk when there is a baby on the way. ( I had biology in school :p) 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

9 hours ago, MasterNigel said:

Since we're on the the topic, does milk come out with no baby???

No. Even when a woman is pregnant only small dots of clear yellowish colored colostrum come out. And the first few days, when the baby is newborn, they only drink the small amounts of colostrum every few hours (around the clock) because their stomach is so small that it can only candle a half an ounce of fluid. So, the colostrum is packed with tons of extra nutrients to meet their needs. But after a few days to a week the actual milk comes in. Then it lasts for as long as the baby nurses on a supply and demand basis. So, the more the baby nurses, the more milk is produced. The less the baby nurses, the less milk is produced. Then, it takes about two weeks after weening for milk production to stop completely.

Source: Over five years of daily nursing between both of my children. So, I'm a professional human moo cow. :D

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

In my experience, gently gliding my fingers AROUND the nipples for a little while builds arousal, and then eventually touching/gently pinching the nipples finally satisfies that desire that you built up by running your fingers around them. That build-up is important. Same with oral sex and even intercourse. Don't jump to the main course! Savor every bite of the appetizer!

Since every woman is different, you're going to have to find out if that's something she really likes. I know pinching a nipple can help a woman reach an orgasm during oral sex if I'm having trouble getting her there with just my mouth. I've also had girls like having their boobs squeezed pretty hard when having rough sex, so its all about the woman and the set and setting.

Check youtube!

Also, NOTHING beats communicating with your partner about exactly what they like. I like to mention this to a new partner before the heat of the moment. That I want to know exactly what they like so I can give it to them. that open communication during the heat of the moment can really strengthen the connection youre having and can even turn into dirty talk etc.

Good luck! give the boobies love :x

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

Since we're on the the topic, does milk come out with no baby???

If I'd double a certain drug I'm on, I could probably get milk out of my tit. I'm male.