Principium Nexus

Reality Is Only An Idea

39 posts in this topic

@Principium Nexus You are reality. 

Things only seem to become real, but this is because You are reality. The sustainer of all That You can possibly can think of.

Non is equal nor greater than You. One seems only be clouded from the living truth that You are, which shines trough all hearts while non shines through You.

You are equal to all, but non is equal or greater than You. That's reality.

And this is what I think of You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

everyone and everything is the one. When the one has an illusion and experiences, we call that reality.  to call that a thought, is to try to make it something within the  illusion. 

if there is any thought whatsoever, the one is not experienced.  

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm  "if there is any thought whatsoever, the one is not experienced. "

Hmm, dear Nahm. You never held connection to your thoughts, and thoughts do not have a relationship with You, although You are its cause. You are the non-doer in all actions leading to results.

Like both Fire and Smoke are seen together, yet the smoke has no relationship with its cause, the Fire. 

You thus always experience yourself with or without thoughts. Like with or without smoke a Fire still may burn.

Hope this made sense to You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

On 8/23/2017 at 1:53 AM, Principium Nexus said:

@Leo Gura

That's also just an idea. Who says there is absolute thought? We never have fully experienced complete nothingness, since we are 'alive' to an agreeable degree.

The absence of thought you think is complete going on at micro level, it's so hidden that you almost call it non-existent. You see functioning is thinking, moving is thinking, organized action is done because the body wants to complete some goal.

You exclude the micro thoughts that make arise the more prominent personal thoughts which entail complexer concepts. You are always thinking wether you like it or not to stay alive.

A nice comparison would be throwing a pebble in a silent lake. The ripples represent heightened awareness or so sense of identity that comes with concepual thinking. The ripples spread, broaden their identity, but get weaker in the proces.

Eventually the enivornment, the edge of the lake, echo's the identity back in an exact mirror image. The amplitude has reversed in the wave that is bouncing back an it redefines itself searching for the orgin.

The point is, the mind works in a similar way. No matter how small the wave is, it is still present. Relatively speaking, the less thoughts you have, the more silent the mind becomes again, but the echos will follow you till your 'death'.

I think it's possible to not have any thoughts at all and just exist as an awareness.  You say you can't experience nothingness, I would say it's true, but you become aware of gaps of nothingness through having been born and also during deep sleep.  Interesting topic here! 

During my dreams there is little connection to this person called me, when I have lucid dreams I'm fully aware of "me."  When I awake from a normal dream I'm usually dumbfounded at what was going on, because I'm "aware" in the dream but its not from the perspective of me ego, it's more of an omnicisent perspective where I see everything including myself if I happen to be a part of it.

I'm a bit skeptical, but I'm thinking this might point to what enlightenment entails in a sense, sort of like a dream and I'm just an observer of it, at least in my own experience.  I may never become a Buddha, but a lot of what you guys talk about as far enlightenment goes sort of rings a bell.  When people start talking about aliens, star children, and crystals, thats when I start to zone out and it gets less interesting.  I think I'm too steeped in layers of conditioning to realize this, as much as I can tell myself this is fact, something is in the way here.  

Reality is just a thought?  Hmmm, could use more pondering!  Bake at 350 degrees and see how it tastes...

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

@MiracleMan "Reality is just a thought?  Hmmm, could use more pondering!  Bake at 350 degrees and see how it tastes..."

Excellent!

Thought is a result of reality. You. You which has no cause.

Thought Cannot love You, while You can.  Therefore thought is not reality, the cause of thought however is!

Thoughts come and go, it Therefore has nothing in it That is real. It only has a cause, You. And because thoughts are empty and cant sustain other thoughts or start a relationship, You did not came from such thoughts. 

So, the cause, the sustainer of thought is reality, not its results That are empty in nature.

22 minutes ago, Aware said:

@MiracleMan "Reality is just a thought?  Hmmm, could use more pondering!  Bake at 350 degrees and see how it tastes..."

Excellent!

Thought is a result of reality. You. You which has no cause.

Thought Cannot love You, while You can.  Therefore thought is not reality, the cause of thought however is!

Thoughts come and go, it Therefore has nothing in it That is real. It only has a cause, You. And because thoughts are empty and cant sustain other thoughts or start a relationship, You did not came from such thoughts. 

So, the cause, the sustainer of thought is reality, not its results That are empty in nature.

Right on!  If reality is just an idea, then who's idea is it!?  Who is the one having this insane idea?  If the universe is just an idea or thought, there has to be an observing presence to witness the idea in the first place!  Or am I just on a hamster wheel pumping my hamster legs into oblivion!? :D

Grace

@MiracleMan Exactly!

Out all Numbers You are 1 (not 0! ?).

Out letters You are "A".

Among beasts You are a lion.

Among fish You are a shark, and among birds an eagle.

Of water bodies You are the ocean.

Of life you are the life force, and of the body You are consciousness.

Among people You are the enlightened One.

Out gender You are Male.

Out family members You are the father.

From those That are Born You are the first born.

Of places You are the here, and of time You are the Now.

You are the strength of the strong.

You are the wisdom of the Wise and the intelligence of the intelligent. You are the wetness of water and the warmth of Fire.

I can do this all day, Lets short this up.

You are the beginning- middle and end. There is no end to Your forms and extentions. Without You, nothing is.

People should read about Krsna. He is so clear about such matters.

Edited by Aware

On 8/23/2017 at 2:32 PM, Principium Nexus said:

@Extreme Z7 Yes because the 'I am' is only an idea. 'You' never do anything because that doesn't exist, but you think you do, because thats the requirement for the illusion.

The illusion that you think you are seperated, have identity because of relativity. 'Your' whole life is an idea because it is an illusion, this is what we find when we dive into non-duality and see that these labels are only symbolic. All presumed things are only ideas, reality is only an idea.

@Aware You could go even further and say that there are infinite gradations between the fire and smoke so the line where one begins or ends starts to fade away.

On 8/22/2017 at 11:21 PM, Principium Nexus said:

Everything is thought, even the 'physical' world. Reality is only what you think it to be.

☝?☝?☝?☝? This is coming from a thought :D obviously, the other one you said after this is you relate it from a guru , or a person you encounter it not based on how you experience it and then wisdom pops out... this is not the truth , Everything is a thought? Even the physical world? Reality is not based on ideas or knowledge... reality is experiences in the moment without interpretation. Physical world is another distinction of reality... it is real... 

On 8/23/2017 at 1:53 PM, Principium Nexus said:

@Leo Gura

That's also just an idea. Who says there is absolute thought? We never have fully experienced complete nothingness, since we are 'alive' to an agreeable degree.

The absence of thought you think is complete going on at micro level, it's so hidden that you almost call it non-existent. You see functioning is thinking, moving is thinking, organized action is done because the body wants to complete some goal.

You exclude the micro thoughts that make arise the more prominent personal thoughts which entail complexer concepts. You are always thinking wether you like it or not to stay alive.

A nice comparison would be throwing a pebble in a silent lake. The ripples represent heightened awareness or so sense of identity that comes with concepual thinking. The ripples spread, broaden their identity, but get weaker in the proces.

Eventually the enivornment, the edge of the lake, echo's the identity back in an exact mirror image. The amplitude has reversed in the wave that is bouncing back an it redefines itself searching for the orgin.

The point is, the mind works in a similar way. No matter how small the wave is, it is still present. Relatively speaking, the less thoughts you have, the more silent the mind becomes again, but the echos will follow you till your 'death'.

Hahaha... i have a question.. how did you go to that conclusions???

On 8/23/2017 at 4:00 PM, cetus56 said:

When in meditation the thought 'I am' disappears. When the thought 'I am' disappears, so does the world.  

If you mean "iam" is a person.. yes , it will disappear.. but if you mean the truth of who you are the world will not disappear it becomes "you" and the universe is also you..

I hope you guys realized everything you're talking about here is also thoughts.

Even if you've experienced what you're telling us, it's still a thought from an event in the past, just like a dream.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 8/23/2017 at 4:35 PM, Principium Nexus said:

So if the world dissappears with the last thought 'I am', then can I conclude the world only exists with thought.

Oh and I understand what non-duality is, because I think that is what @Leo Gura refers to, but in that state its all void or infinite without discrimination or distinction. So reality is void and non-existent, nothing to compare to because there is no end or beginning.

Reality or the matrix instantly gets created when you take a position within non-duality. A perspective arises with the corresponding thoughts of identity in space and time.

It's a pretty big paradox.

You are talking as if you know it, as if you are in stage that you grasp the whole Absolute Infinity ... haha Leo who experienced alot compared of what we experienced , we are not concluding and stop the journey but you You today saying that you understand non-duality? In what aspect you understand it? By letters? By voice? By ideas? Really? Even you are intelligent enough you cannot conclude that right a way... you cannot understand it by thinking, you will get lost... because Before you understand Non- duality.. you must undergo process of understanding it... You can't understand something based on knowledge or what Leo said to his videos and believe that is it you grasp the non duality he talk about.. No , don't also conclude based on what you know.. Don't think... calm down , what you see, hear, feel, or experience.. is the reality for now what you think and what you process in your mind is not real... Absolute Infinity is very unexplainable.. and you conclude haha! Did you even try to sit? And observe what is happening in you inside?? Then if not.. do not talk of something you don't understand through experience 

50 minutes ago, Shin said:

I hope you guys realized everything you're talking about here is also thoughts.

Even if you've experienced what you're telling us, it's still a thought from an event in the past, just like a dream.

whatever realities you experience ,more so if  reality hits reveal itself to you.. you cannot unsee it...if i say this to you  i talk not a person.. i say what consciousness see... that is the real deal you cannot understand reality if you are a person... it is one of the beauty of life a communication that you cannot say a word but we understand each other ... wherever country you are in.. we are one :D we communicate each other through oneness.. we experience it through oneness..without differences, i am happy to say to all of you that if at somepoint in your life thought affect you, at somepoint thought destruct you.. and you are the person right now .. and if at somepoint in your life your voice inside say you failed because this and that, go in the place inside you that all of that see it... i'm saying that non of those is you... yesss .. i'm not in the stage that Leo is in... but i know my "SELF" you will not feel lost in that place.. i am in the stage where at some point i become the person.. i get unconscious .. but i know i am not the person ... you don't have to be someone like buddha or Leo to find who you are... of course what they accomplished is our goal right? But that is not you... try this ( instead of ask questions  who am i what am i, try question yourself directly who is the one who see that i am asking questions) that is you :D 

@John Iverson My apologies those were some quick somewhat poorly translated thoughts. When I try to explain things I take nature as reference because these phenomena repeat themselves at every level, especially waves.

I don't try to explain what non-duality is, because that is not possible. What I try to understand is how relativity is created from non-relativity. In some way 'thought' takes form from oneness/non-duality. I try to go back to the utmost origin that is understandable in intellect where this transition process starts.

I want to know what thoughts are and why they arise.

My idea is that most of reality, which is percieved through some cultural filter, is heavily affected by preconceived notions (even this one) and therefor the idea what it is supposed can be extremely varying.

But the idea that reality is only an idea does only apply within the context of duality, where symbolic language exists.

I do meditate and really dont want to claim to know it all.. Thats why I try to open a thread after all, to discuss, but maybe I started out too vague and have to read my stuff twice before posting. :P

39 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@John Iverson My apologies those were some quick somewhat poorly translated thoughts. When I try to explain things I take nature as reference because these phenomena repeat themselves at every level, especially waves.

I don't try to explain what non-duality is, because that is not possible. What I try to understand is how relativity is created from non-relativity. In some way 'thought' takes form from oneness/non-duality. I try to go back to the utmost origin that is understandable in intellect where this transition process starts.

I want to know what thoughts are and why they arise.

My idea is that most of reality, which is percieved through some cultural filter, is heavily affected by preconceived notions (even this one) and therefor the idea what it is supposed can be extremely varying.

But the idea that reality is only an idea does only apply within the context of duality, where symbolic language exists.

I do meditate and really dont want to claim to know it all.. Thats why I try to open a thread after all, to discuss, but maybe I started out too vague and have to read my stuff twice before posting. :P

Speak without identity... and it follows.. don't worry it is okay...