Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dantas

The Dark Side Of Meditation

6 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago, I replied to someone on the forum about the "Meditation Side-Effectss" you get when you have loads of things to work through, from your past. It went something like "This is part of the work, stay put & keep moving forward", all that. 

Last weekend I had one of those crashes and today I feel really bad that I just told the guy/girl that. The almost unexplainable (at least to me) crash took at least five days of recovery just to get myself together. This is what I wanted to tell him if I could -

When these things happen, you'll want to come back. I cried, I went on my knees. And just contemplated for a few hours, what this work really is. It's not for your lower self, it's not for the past. It is for the Truth. You will not die blissfully. You will have to face yourself, for good. When that happens, you will have to surrender and accept the truth for what it is. Don't worry about what's on the other end: It will take you completely.

You have to look inside.

Yes, it's all fun and games until it actually hits you. Then it's a whole nother matter.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's all fun and game untill she ties you up and tells you "I hope you like it rough, my little john do AND WILL" ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Dantas What kind of meditation practise have you been doing?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space

This year I've done a lot of Leo's guided meditation. Strong determination sits are most of my habit now. 

I'm currently learning Kundalini.

@Spacious "I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

Hmm. I AM, Therefore I think and doubt.

If I were not, I would not think and doubt.

May you see thinking in no thinking and see in no thinking, thinking. Doubt in certainty and in certainty, doubt.

With or without thinking, you are, my friend. With or without doubt and certainty, you are, Spacious.

Thus may You always not be attached to the reactions of activities, or concider yourself as cause of such results and all will be alright!

Ahayah Ashar Ahayah Spacious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!