Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabriel Antonio

Trip Report - Ayahuasca - The Secret Is In Your...

1 post in this topic

I have taken ayahuasca many times, but today I did something different: I went to the ceremony with my mom. It was a huge comfort zone challenge. And let me tell you: it was HARD. A lot of old conditioning popped up while we were under the effects, and I simply let it be. I didn’t fight the thoughts. I just kept moving my body and not care so much about thoughts. I feel a HUGE shift coming. I was talking to her, and I felt LOVE for her in a way that I haven't felt since I was a kid. 

!!! INSIGHTS !!!

PARTICIPATE IN EVERY WAY YOU CAN

I have always loved to just watch things, but it became clear the importance of PARTICIPATING in shit, even if I suck-ass. I felt like how the world needs me in a way. My inner light.

SHARING 

I have had some AMAZING enlightenment experiences; however, it really doesn’t do it much if it is something that won’t affect my life. So, I am proactively sharing my ideas with other people.

“Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Dalai Lama

WORK

There is so much pleasure in working when you feel physically healthy. Most people do not have this joy. They simply do things because they have to. No….

NO NEED TO FORCE

Do whatever feels authentically good in your body.

SET EXTREMELY LOW EXPECTATIONS

I don’t ask for anything during the trip. I just let it be. And you know what? Sometimes it is boring. Life is boring sometimes. But if you’re able to stay with that boredom, you’ll be rewarded afterwards. (Delayed gratification). You will feel so amazing that you don't even need anything else :P 

NEGATIVE VISUALIZATION 

Sometimes I get afraid of visualizing negative things due to a fear that it will materialize. Actually, visualizing that, for example, people will hate your work helps you build mental strength. 

HALF-ASSING

My favorite actualized video is the one about laziness. Dude, if you just start half-assing stuff, you will build momentum. 

KEEP THE RHYTHM

It is much more important to keep the rhythm than it is to get all the right notes. It is ok to miss a note, but you got to keep the rhythm. It is as simples as that. Keep the flow…

Well, this is it. I got a lot of practical insights, which I love it. I don’t even care about enlightenment. During the trip, I was like, “Dude, it’s just this. Why do I need more than what I have in the present moment?”

ORIGINALITY

Are you being original? Chances are, you’re on auto-pilot. Slowly changing your behaviors help you regain your individuality -- the thing that makes you unique.

By embodying your own persona, you will have tons of creativity. You will no longer care about what others are doing; you are focused on yourself.

GIVING COMMANDS TO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

Are you setting intentions? I have been doing an awesome affirmation that talks about the divine order. I repeat it everyday, and the results have been quite impressive. I have been taking LOADS of action, yes, but those affirmations help me start off “positive” actions in small doses. This way, I build momentum.

JUST SHOW UP

This is all to the shy people out there: just by you showing up, it is good enough. Sure, you can step out of your comfort zone in SMALL doses, but remember: just drag your ass to the social situation you are avoiding. And congratulate yourself simply because you went. You could have had shitty results, but YOU WENT.

FIX YOUR BREATH, FIX YOUR LIFE

I don’t know about you, but I used feel very very bad. And what I have noticed is that a lot of bullshit is dissolving under my eyes just by the fact that I am breathing properly. I have the luck of having a friend who has been to many Osho retreats. This way, I learn a lot of techniques from my friend. It is really important to have someone to assist you because you can easily screw up yoga, pranayamas (breathing exercises).

ANNOYANCES CAN TRIGGER HIGHER-CONSCIOUSNESS

As I am writing this, my sister and her bf are watching GOT. I have become more resistant to external sounds. A lot of people say, “Oh, I can’t meditate because I got a pain” or maybe “My neighbor is super noisy. I can’t concentrate.” Or… “I hate this person’s behavior. It is affecting my energy.’

All of the above are complete bullshit. It is easier to focus and stay alert when you are going through distress. So, use any “toxicity” around you or within you as a catalyst for being mindful.

Do not run away from what you deem as “low consciousness behaviors/people”. All of these can be used as a contrast, a counter-example. I find it easier to be present when there is discomfort. 

There is probably more to talk about, but I think it is enough. But, if I could boil down everything is this: fix your breath. Educate yourself to expand your breath. 

...Breath