atf1327

Exwife Constantly Sabataging Attempts At Civil Divorce

9 posts in this topic

Although trying to remain as respectful and civil as possible while also still standing my ground when it comes to the important issues, my soon to be exwife is constantly demonizing me and turning every little bump into blown out problems. The effect on me is massive anxiety.

Every time I think we are making progress another instance occurs, resetting the cycle of anxiety. Any and all opinions on how to deal with hear fear based personality and my resulting anxiety would be much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, atf1327 said:

Every time I think we are making progress another instance occurs, resetting the cycle of anxiety

There are great chanels to learn about why narcissists do what they do and how to counter act. Once you understand what drives them, all your anxiety will be gone. Check these out. Knowledge is power, stay empowered! ((Hugs))

@atf1327 Sounds horrible, perhaps there is a friend/family member of yours that can offer you residency for some time. So you get some peace to think and get shit done.

You are in a very unpleasant situation, and I can not envy you. Any divorce will somehow affect us and our former ones. You will only once and forever cease communication with this person - this is the only thing that will save your peace.
Not many people understand the divorce as the end of the relationship, continuing to torture their former ones. This can be connected with the process of divorce, for many it is long and very unpleasant. I was lucky to avoid it with right lawyers, who helped me a lot and divorce for me was a short period.

@NatashaI am very curious as to why everyone pegs one party in a divorce a narcissist. It seems like that is the new trendy label. There are two sides to a story and everyone has a side of them that rears its head during a divorce except the person has mastered their emotions or has really matured. 

I dont get all these videos, if we really understand human behavior then we understand that those labeled narcissists simply need love but it seems everyone on YouTube pegs them as the devil or ppl to stay away from , when all they need is love. 

Only lawyers will win in this situation mybe if you tell her that and she understands it it will go "smoother"

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:42 AM, atf1327 said:

Although trying to remain as respectful and civil as possible while also still standing my ground when it comes to the important issues, my soon to be exwife is constantly demonizing me and turning every little bump into blown out problems. The effect on me is massive anxiety.

Every time I think we are making progress another instance occurs, resetting the cycle of anxiety. Any and all opinions on how to deal with hear fear based personality and my resulting anxiety would be much appreciated. 

My experience with divorce:

There is a time when talking to each other must end.

Then it is time to start conversing via letter/email.

Then there is a time that that must end.

Then it is time to converse via a lawyer's letter.

Best wishes,

P. S. Also, when you have made progress, on no account go back. Once you have agreed on anything, stick with it like glue. She has to learn that what she has agreed is now part of your ongoing agreement.

And would be best to do all this via email so that there is a record - and help you to take no notice of emotionality.