Marks199

How Can I Listen Better To My Own Body Because One Part Of Me Don´t Let Itself Be Controld

7 posts in this topic

So I suffer from the generalized anxiety disorder but I noticed that I can´t control my two-part of my nerve system I can feel the anxiety on my left and right side through my eyes and body movement how can I feel my right part of my body because it won't let itself be controlled.

@Marks199 what the hell are you doing to yourself? these symptoms don't come out of nowhere.

unborn Truth

I sometimes work a lot by standing on my feet for 12 hours and they get hot so my whole body gets anxious. I also sometimes used to take care of the baby´s of my sister and have done a lot of multitasking and sometimes I would get so anxious that I would call my mother for listening to me but she is toxic so she start´s to say that I should stop complaining because she also works and what I do it´s almost nothing (she is toxic) and at the same time I study for my university for passing to the next year I have to pass three exams :( . But today and yesterday I started to practice mindfulness and I think I got it. Well for me mindfulness is like imagine the nerve system that relaxes my muscles. And because I know I have a very built body I step by step relax every muscle from the head to my feets imagining the nerve system. that relaxes my muscles tonight I worked for 12 hours and have done also mindfulness and because of it, I feel so relaxed. :)

Maybe don't do so much at the same time (or for so long) but make a list on what most important and then do the most important thing first and then the next one after once your done

sorry if i missunderstood 

Edited by BjarkeT

7 hours ago, BjarkeT said:

Maybe don't do so much at the same time (or for so long) but make a list on what most important and then do the most important thing first and then the next one after once your done

sorry if i missunderstood 

You did not misunderstand anything. But they sometimes don´t listen to me. The mindfulness exercise that I am doing is working a lot.

@Marks199

It's good that you're working on mindfulness. How about take time to schedule a break too? It seems to be taking a toll on your body. 

If you're looking to relax your muscles, I recommend muscle progression relaxation technique.

Progressive muscle relaxation (PMR) is a non-pharmacological method of deep muscle relaxation, based on the premise that muscle tension is the body’s psychological response to anxiety-provoking thoughts and that muscle relaxation blocks anxiety.[1] The technique involves learning to monitor the tension in specific muscle groups by first tensing each muscle group. This tension is then released, as attention is directed towards the differences felt during tension and relaxation. [2]

— Wikipedia

See https://www.anxietybc.com/sites/default/files/MuscleRelaxation.pdf for instructions.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

But sometimes my eyes open automatically while sleeping that´s what makes me crazy