Shakazulu

Hamster Wheel Forgiveness

5 posts in this topic

A cycle of forgiveness and anger for my ex occurs on a weekly basis. We've been split for nine months and dated for eight. Some days I'm completely past it and some days I'm battling anger/not forgiving. I've been actualizing deeply for the past four months and passed the victim stage yet triumph continues. Suggestions? xD

Edited by Shakazulu

N1, Block you ex everywhere.  

N2, Meet new people, make new friends.Plus points if they happens to be the opposite sex.

You are you angry at him/her? Did he/she do something wrong?

@Spiral I'm angry because she cheated on me and she's telling the world it's my fault. On top of that her and mutual friends are crucifying me because I don't contact her whatsoever. Also because she's attractive, guys are talking behind my back and calling me gay because i broke up with her. They don't see the person I dated. This attention seeking, manipulative, negative person. 

2 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Spiral I'm angry because she cheated on me and she's telling the world it's my fault. On top of that her and mutual friends are crucifying me because I don't contact her whatsoever. Also because she's attractive, guys are talking behind my back and calling me gay because i broke up with her. They don't see the person I dated. This attention seeking, manipulative, negative person. 

Cut everyone she knows out of your live, focus on yourself, then attract new friends.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them