Shakazulu

Psychology Of The Male And Female Minds

31 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Shane597 said:

@Emerald Do you have a job? Because I have been writing a blog lately and I have let people know about it yet. I was wondering if your YouTube channel interferes with your job meaning have they been hard on you for your YouTube content posted, maybe even fire you? 

I do have a job. But I don't tell my work about it. I'm sure I could get fired if someone found out and complained because of the nature of my job and the fact I've referred a few times to entheogen use throughout my videos. But I don't work at one set location. I go to different locations for my work. So, it' unlikely that I'll be at a place frequently enough to really be known and looked up. But I eventually want to be able to make my living off of my channel and related work. So, it' a risk that I have to take. But I wouldn't worry too much about it if were you. If you type your name into Google and your blog isn't the first thing to come up, then the chances they'll find out are slim. Also, the chances that they'll read your blog is slim. Unfortunately, because my name is very uncommon,  if my work ever Googles me, they'll find my videos as one of the top Google search listings. And even though most of them are quite innocuous, the standards are strict enough that they may just opt to let me go. Some people have been let go of for just having a picture of themselves on FB sitting next to a glass of wine. So, it's a risk that I'm taking. But I wouldn't worry if I was you. But I also wouldn't tell anyone about your blog.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald  What job do you do, if you don't mind me asking? I work as a direct care provider. So they may be more open, although I could be wrong.

Edited by Shane597

6 minutes ago, Shane597 said:

@Emerald  What job do you do? I work as a direct care provider. So they may be more open, although I could be wrong.

I work with children at various schools. So, the standards are very strict for personal behavior. Things that would be acceptable at other professions are not acceptable in that one. This is why I tend not to cover very taboo kind of topics on my channel.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 8/29/2017 at 0:49 AM, Shane597 said:

@Sevi I posted the last post as an explanation on giving. 

Yes dear, I understood that, I've just found the time to write you back.

On 8/29/2017 at 0:29 AM, Shane597 said:

I was reading "Men are from Mars and Wemon are from Venus" and in it Jhon Grey says it is more of a feminine thing to give and that is women's tendency, they feel like all they do is give and get nothing in return and men say no matter what they do they can't make their women happy.This case is only with bad relationships though. I was thinking that if I gave to a closed minded women they might see that as weak, in fact that has happened, kind of like I am nealing to their superior presents, bullshit. Some women actually think this way, or they just blow me off because they don't find that attractive, idk. Some people just suck!

First of all helping others and giving only makes you an exquisite high quality person. Our society -almost every society in the world today- is emotionally unhealthy. Because that sets the tone, it is so easy to get confused and doubting your nice manners. Since we can not heal such situation over a night, of course we need to build some skills to deal with this reality and learn how not to get infected by it while protecting our delicate gifts. A tall order already:) but it's not impossible either.

A giving man, a helping leader is always attractive. So then, what is it that might cause this inferiority-superiority thing? (Of course follower's awareness is a huge important factor here, which I said above, there are a lot of emotionally crippled people around) but other than that, it's the motion of your attention, as a man/giver/leader. What I mean by that? When you love, when you wanna give, or help; those are all selfless acts. And also they perfectly may lead the executor(lover/giver)  to be so lost in the other's existence. Generally that's the moment when the conditions of physical existence kick in: either your ego calls you back(because your attention is far beyond away from its needs; which is completely normal and healthy) or the other's ego -depending on it's health- starts to interpret the situation in a twisted way. But you should be careful here, the other person might be deeply appreciating you and just being an observant: you might also get into the trap of misunderstanding the other: because if you leave your center that long (the outward motion of your attention; not your help or whatever the thing you are giving) your ego will be hungry. Ego is not a bad word here. It more means your inner-self.

Can you follow? It's not you giving and becoming unattractive, it is your attention fully leaves your center, then now to fill in that gap you are asking something in return; but nothing can feel that void in a such case because it is this empty cave which only belongs to its own lion: your own attention. 

So it's all about building the ability to stay grounded and centered while sharing your very exquisite gift: giving. So that, you can also protect your own emotional health which is one of the most rare qualities in our time.

But of course scarcity might take you over from your past: to be used, to be a push over, not respected or appreciated.. but it'll only happen if the other party is sick. But be careful here: because some sick, low-conscious person did you wrong in the past don't accuse an -mostly likely-innocent, unrelated person. 

Does this make sense for you or am I confusing you?

Edited by Sevi

@Sevi Ya, that does make sense. Thanks for the advice. I guess I just walk alone, with very few people able to empathize with me, lol and try to help low conscious people. Learn the art of influence which I already know but I am learning how to apply it in real life. 

I know John Gray's book. That's a very common feminine misuse in women. As design women have this natural tendency to sense and fulfil others' needs and taking care of others. This is a very important, sensitive topic. Because when women misunderstand this natural tendency within them thus misuse it, all of the society suffers from it. In order to be able to feed others, first you need to learn to take care of 'yourself' first: emotionally, mentally, physically then you are an asset to someone else. 

For example, as in Gray's book, in order to create intimacy in a relationship, women leave almost their all existence out then -expectedly- they become extremely hungry thus emotionally imbalanced: depressed, sad, unhappy.. then it reflects itself onto their offspring and families, the children start to feel responsible and guilty then it creates a whole cycle. By just one simple mistake of not to take their own needs to account and not giving their attention to themselves when necessary.

15 minutes ago, Shane597 said:

@Sevi Ya, that does make sense. Thanks for the advice. I guess I just walk alone, with very few people able to empathize with me, lol and try to help low conscious people. Learn the art of influence which I already know but I am learning how to apply it in real life. 

That makes already a life mission right there.. :)

23 hours ago, Emerald said:

If you look at the masculine and feminine principle, giving is actually part of masculinity... not femininity. So, don't overthink things that women will see your giving-nature as weak. Women are really attracted to men who are generous. And I don't mean just with money. I mean generous with their time, energy, encouragement, affection, attention, and resources. The main thing is not to take what you have too seriously and hold things to yourself for fear of her getting one-up on you or fear of seeming weak

Very well said @Emerald , I completely agree with that.

On 28.08.2017 at 1:12 AM, Shane597 said:

@Sevi  After reading about male and female psychology I have found that love is a need for women and men love to be needed typically. So being so called needy is often misunderstood, I agree with you. It is not needy to really want quality friends and romance in your life, but it is "needy" to sacrfice your athuenticty for peoples' approval. But the art of putting yourself out there and reaching out to people is not needy in my opinion. 

What if I have a feminine quality in which I need to talk about my problems to someone in order to fix them, the few problems I have. I love to give, which women typically love to give, so I am less attractive if I love to give and it is unattractive if I love to talk according to the books on dating. I am not sure this is needy because this is how I am, I am still grounded in my purpose and am still overall more masculine than feminine but close minded women see this as weak and immediately lose atraction sometimes. I can manipulate them to like me by showing them all my masculine qualities, but it is almost programed in their head that I am supposed to be a certain way, that I can't be feminine in some ways. I am  probably 60% masculine and 40% feminine, but can't men in the middle still form polarity with the women of their dreams? I mean women have a lot of masculine qualities too, the only thing is most have never really looked deep. What are your thoughts? 

You don't need to be masculine all the time. If a woman wants a masculine man and cannot find one, but she can see these qualities in you from time to time she will blow them up to match up her fantasy - she will choose to believe that you are masculine more often than you actually are :)