Sheeba

Feeling Like Shit After Leo's Latest Video

7 posts in this topic

I'm a a newbie in personal development and in last few months I have finally started to see some changes about which I have felt good and motivated and I have finally started to create things for myself and not for other people...

But, after watching Leo's latest video 12 hours ago I have been ultra "depressed", unmotivated, feeling lost, feeling that anything I'm doing has no meaning at all...been feeling really petty and helpless...

Even while writing this I feel like I will be interpreted in a negative manner, being called low-consciousness and a poor-little-thing searching for a quick-fix on a forum... 

wait, what? are you really attributing your state of mind to a video? this is called victimhood.  

Being reminded just of the fact that YOU and EXISTENCE exists can be immensely confrontational.

Because you are not really happy, you don't live in the natural state, in unconditional love, but being completely used and identified with a normalized character burdened under it's own emotional suppression we almost all learned through our parents, friends etc.

So congratulations, now do the workless work consistently and become infinitely more happy than you could have imagined.

@Sheeba If there were any inherent meaning, you would not be creating it. You are creating it, the whole thing, everything. That is the nature of "there is no inherent meaning". You are the giver of meaning. Look around you right now. Can you accept that you are seeing what you are seeing, because your choices led you to be where you currently are? Do you see? You have not been placed here. You have not experienced being born. You have not experienced death. What you've experienced are thoughts about those things. All is Well, you are free and One. You have no experience being two. You are, The One. It has never been any other way, nor could it ever be. You are The One Sheeba. 

So realize the power of your choices. It's now. You're starting now. Let your meanings go. Start now. You are an empty canvas. You are making choices now. Every choice you make, starting now, will lead to what you are seeing and experiencing in front of you. There is no assertion, no one can make choices for you, no one can assign meaning for you. Only you get to do those things. Only you can dream your dream. Only you can create your reality. Remember to breath, cause it's about to get pretty fucking awesome Sheeba. I know what you are. You're a creator. It is Now. You are The One. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Sheeba Sounds like a taste of ego death. And the first taste is always the most bitter. After this initial blow it gets easier.

Maybe now you understand why it's said this work isn't so much about gaining something as it is about getting rid of something-(ego). That depressed feeling your getting is the ego's doing. See how much ego is exposed now? Surprising, isn't it? And uncomfortable too. We've all been there before so it's completely understood what your going through.

If you would have done more work on the ego by now, Leo's new video would have sounded like a piece of Heaven to your ears. I'm not kidding you! It would be a complete 180 from what you experienced. Or rather I should say 'your ego experienced'.

The good news is that since you are a 'newbie' you won't be getting into this work with huge misconceptions about enlightenment. That in itself puts you ahead of the game from the start. The most important thing you can do now is drop all resistance and just allow everything to be as it has always truly  been. Rest in what is- like your floating down a stream. Letting go is a huge aspect of this work. Practice letting go and you will see that nothing changes in reality but only the way it's viewed.

Details, we need.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Sheeba very good. i remember sadhguru saying that his world of possibilities exploded when he noticed that he didn't know shit. it happened to me as well. and it still happens until this very day.

what's wrong with "being a newbie"? humility is probably highest virtue. shunryo suzuki wrote a book called zen mind, beginner's mind, which is one of the best zen books out there. can you understand this? a zen master with decades of practice wrote a book about the practice of the humble mind.

you know nothing? that's brilliant. get used to it.

unborn Truth