Afonso

Actualized.org Meet-ups!

12 posts in this topic

Sounds interesting, could be useful to have Leo preaching live:P of course the rest of us could also meet. Although I do think we do benefit from being anonymous. So stick to your pseudonym. 

Edited by Spiral

That'd be pretty awesome, I probably couldn't attend though. Have to be older :/

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I am in Canberra but any meet up in Australia would be great!

On 8/14/2017 at 4:34 AM, Spiral said:

Sounds interesting, could be useful to have Leo preaching live:P of course the rest of us could also meet. Although I do think we do benefit from being anonymous. So stick to your pseudonym. 

Why the limiting-belief?  Live a charged-life.  Do what is emotionally-difficult.  Not all of us are hiding under the cover of pseudonyms here.  People are supposed to mingle not peck away like neurotic birds from behind a dead-screen.  You got more interesting people per-capita here than in bars, yet most people don't think twice before going to those.  You only life once.  Mingle.  Let's not be neurotic ants hiding in mom's basement.  That's the antithesis of what we want to be.  I'd like to meet all of you personally.  If you came to San Francisco, I'd drop what I was doing to come meet you.  But that's just me.  It could change our lives.  It would be stupid to waste that opportunity, and for what?  To avoid going outside our little bubble for a couple of hours?  You only live once.  Meet everyone you can, especially anyone regularly on here.  It's bound to do something positive for everyone involved.  To me it would be more fun to shoot the shit with any of you than hear you preach.  I'd learn more about you too having you off your pedestals, without the personas, the masks.  And you'd see me without mine.  We'd see a similar spark in each other's eyes, something that would work to dissolve our differences.  And we would be so happy afterwards.  Like visiting a foreign city that you've heard so much about in books for the first time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

if you guys want to make it happen, i recommend finding a good event like a mindfulness workshop. it'd make it easier for everyone. nobody would need to plan anything else.

unborn Truth

And in the evening we could all go to strip club.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I already see you every moment I delve into myself.

Why would I need to pay for that, what about my coke and bitches, are you crazy ?!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Joseph Maynor Well I don't mind but, I think it can help certainly people open up and explain what issues they face if they feel anonymous. Either way I'm going assume it would be in north america and don't have enought time to go, nor really that much of a desire to go there for an evening of mingling. I mean no offence but i don't consider anyone really worth the time/money spent atm. Would we meet in Sweden then yeah sure if I have time but, I find that unlikely with Leo and most people here being in America.