Juan Cruz Giusto

Offering Myself To Practice Life Coaching (for Free)

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I've seen that many people here wants to be Life Coaches but don't have enough experience.. It is probably silly but if someone want to practice their skills i can be a pretty interesting test. I won't pay anything but it is a great opportunity to try stuff. 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

When I read the title I thought that YOU want to coach, not to be coached.. Yeah this is silly, you want to get coaching for free. 

Newbie coaches should consider the opportunity. This is how you learn when you first start. You take whoever is interested. I've coached 100's of hours for free and I was happy to do it.

Honestly, coaching people is so easy and fun that it shouldn't be considered work! :P

The fee is really for the person's time.

Of course once you make the leap to pro, you shouldn't give out freebies any more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Another test subject could be me :D for free ofcourse :D

Edited by Rasfen

After I finish whatever part in my school where I am allowed to practice I will be asking for as many people as I can fit into my schedule. I will see if you have found someone, if not I would be thankful for the opportunity. :D

I think this is very interesting, and I would love to come back to this thread later this year once I get started already with the coaching program I'm starting, and I have at least the minimum knowledge and skills to get started, because right now even though I think I can help, thanks to my NLP training, I don't know how to properly run a coaching session.

I would be more than glad to practice at the beginning, and I'm fine if it's free because the most important is to develop the skill and start gaining experience.

Awesome thread, thank you very much!

If we can get the time difference right, I am definitely up for this. Just what I need... 

How do we start?

Through this forum? Email? 

BKK is roughly 12 hours ahead of you. 

BKK-J 

This thread is intresting to me because I'm not sure what it means to be " coached " . What is the diffrence between being a part of a community and getting and collecting all kinds of opinions and getting a coached ?

I think it might be indulgent to go into fine details of issues on this forum but it might be OK with a coach. 

Yeah I want to do both. To coach and get coached. But I can't coach now since I don't even have started my Coaching Programm. But whoever wants to coach me for free, I'll be glad to help out too. I don't really want free coaching, I just want get the experience once on how this even works so I have at least a small clue

I would give myself out for some time to be coached, but im too scared that pressure of someone analyzing me will lead to me having to actually work in changing myself

no ty

too scary i dont wanna change

Endless nuance

@jcgiusto you know... it would be rather more interesting if you and your life coach start a forum for all of us to witness your development instead of private.

I for one would love to see this

Edited by DizIzMikey

@DizIzMikey As I am new to life coaching, and so is jcgiusto, it might be better to report to my experience to the journal rather than do everything online. I think initially anyway.