Shin

Intense Love For Children

14 posts in this topic

Just looking at them playing is a bliss in itself.
When they talk to me or play with me, it's even more palpable, the emotion is just too strong.

I guess it's because they still experience life freely in their mind, which makes them vibrate way more than adults.
They don't think about the future, they say exactly what they think, they use their imagination all the time, and of course they engage life fully without any fear.

Yeah, that's seems pretty similar to something else RIGHT ?

The goal isn't to become a responsible adult, no, it's to become a child who's fully engage in the thing he love the most.

quote-a-child-is-a-life-that-has-not-gon

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin if people where authentic to themselves, they would be a lot more like children than adults. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Shin Donald Trump is a man-child ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura and because of that he seems like a handicapped person. 

I guess no-one on self-actualizing path really wants to be like a full-blown child, because there's no need to. It just makes you look handicapped.

3 minutes ago, Shiva said:

You scared me when I first read the title of this post

Well, I want to hug them really hard yes, but not that way no xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

We love innocence in children. We  wish to embody it. Yet we bash adults and call them stupid when they're being innocent. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

when I see children I get a peek at what the world can look like where everyone is enlightened. 

everyone just being, laughing, playing around, jumping around, being silly, just enjoying life. 
just energy bouncing around really
when we look at children it's more easier to recognize that we are just energy

a small window, that reveals merely a speck of shadow of what could be. 
the real thing is of course unimaginable

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Children don't judge each other. That's why they could easily make friends with each other. They don't have preconceived notions. I'm especially talking about children before they reach the age of 5.

I've been valuing more and more children's energy. As you get deeper into this work, you start to connect with children on a deeper level, because you can feel the pure being shining through their eyes.

Edited by Afonso

On 13/08/2017 at 7:12 AM, Girzo said:

I guess no-one on self-actualizing path really wants to be like a full-blown child, because there's no need to. It just makes you look handicapped.

Ego cares how it looks. But what you're saying is true, if you were talking to the actual no-one. No-one on the self-actualizing path really wants to be like a full-blown child, because there's no need not to. Children are cooler than adults. Adults are handicapped. :D :ph34r:

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 13/08/2017 at 7:12 AM, Girzo said:

Worrying what people think of you is what you are trying to eliminate with self-actualization. It doesn't feel good when you try to hide what you really want to do because of everyone else. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

If you look right you can sometimes you can see kids, even babies, being completely aware of other people's ego's at such a deep level and mischievously playing with them, meanwhile the adults have no clue a master is playing with them xD  

30 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

If you look right you can sometimes you can see kids, even babies, being completely aware of other people's ego's at such a deep level and mischievously playing with them, meanwhile the adults have no clue a master is playing with them xD  

Hahah! Right?!

I like the way they wrap up their little fingers around a finger:) it's like transference of pure life force:)

Screenshot_20170814-165647_1.jpg