egoless

Zion Party For Humanity

10 posts in this topic

Imagine if in the huge underground cave the majority of humanity gathered and had a huge "spiritual party" for one week. Like in Zion in the movie Matrix. There would be 5 Meo, MDMA and pure love all around. Imagine if all they get Enlightened simultaneously during that party. Imagine... just Imagine how beautiful would that be... Humanity would be saved!

Edited by egoless

The problem is that taking 5-meo is not a simple or pleasant task, if you are doing it right.  It's not suitable at all for a party environment.  

On the other hand, I could imagine having 5-meo clinics across the world, staffed with knowledgeable people that administer it after vetting you and making sure you are a good candidate for it.  In fact there are already a handful of these in existence.  

@egoless make a reservation, for a Zion party for one, and believe it or not, once you're there, everybody else was already there. Don't ask me how that works. IME, it just does. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What's the guarantee that the majority of humanity will gather ? 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena exactly there is none! I pictured here almost impossible scenario. But how fascinating would it be. When I think about this really deeply while watching this video I feel some kind of inner peace and pure joy. And goosebumps run through my whole body!

Edited by egoless

2 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

The problem is that taking 5-meo is not a simple or pleasant task, if you are doing it right.  It's not suitable at all for a party environment.  

On the other hand, I could imagine having 5-meo clinics across the world, staffed with knowledgeable people that administer it after vetting you and making sure you are a good candidate for it.  In fact there are already a handful of these in existence.  

Imagine that before entrance to that cave you are having 5 Meo trip and then you are free to enter right after that trip ;) And in the cave there are MDMAs everywhere.

P.S. don't forget that it wouldn't be your standard party for fun only. It would gather humanity for love and unity.

Edited by egoless

This scene means to me the celebration of our humanity.

What are we designed for ? Being absolute infinity ? Or knowing ourselves as human beings ?

"Feet in the mud, head in the stars"

Edited by Soulbass

I think the wachowski brothers are enlightened!  All their scripts talk about infinity and dreams. 

6 hours ago, nahtanoj said:

I think the wachowski brothers are enlightened!  All their scripts talk about infinity and dreams. 

I am thinking the same! Before I even knew about Enlightenment I still thought that they gotta know some kind of Truth... And with the help of this movie they are trying to tell us something... to wake up... to start searching...

They are geniuses! The Matrix is the best movie ever taken!