Vladimir

How To Achieve Emotional Mastery

8 posts in this topic

The most frustrating thing about self development work is that we have the information about how to actualize, but I think what's lacking is the implementation part. How do we sort all this stuff out? How do we build the foundation / framework for successful implementation? How do we remember to apply new concepts during difficult situations? How do we get started? 

So I've taken out a couple of concepts from Leo's videos where he talked about becoming emotional superconductor and doing what's emotionally difficult, I also added some of my own ideas from experience of overcoming 20 years of living with social anxiety disorder, to create a plan on how to "Achieve Emotional Mastery". Using symbols and metaphors is going to help us get organized, sort the information, and "defragment" our mind hard drives so we can have fast and easy access to the information when we need it. But most importantly, we'll be able to pull this information from our minds very quickly, during any situation.

I also just made a video, but it's only a part of what is in the DOC file I have attached, the DOC file has the full plan on how to implement this concept based on symbols and video game metaphor. You can apply it so anything basic or advanced such as emotional mastery, this framework can be used to initiate any positive process in your life.

Here is the link to the video (but make sure to download the DOC file to see the whole process): 

Let me know what you guys think!

How to Achieve Emotional Mastery.docx

Edited by Vladimir
Fixed the DOC file

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

I like how you creatively formulated personal development tools into a PRACTICAL system that people can apply to their lives.  This is a quality personal development tool that people can use to improve their lives.  I will apply these ideas and see how they jive with my personal development systems. I look forward to experimenting with the rhythmic-breathing technique.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

thanks for this. i think this needs some time to sink in our natural way of thinking. this is helpful

IMG20170813000411.jpg

One thing that I found helps, is that even the fact that you think you are limited or can´t master your emotions, is a pattern of thinking that you have learned throughout life (neuroplasticity). 

Edited by Danka