Sidi

Help I Lost My Apetite

10 posts in this topic

I completely lost my apetite. I don't know where this comes from. I wan't to eat but i just have 0 hunger. Any suggestions pls? 

You may just be catching an illness of some sort. Measure your temperature, notice how you feel. Have some extra sleep. 

Alternatively, "reset" your digestive system by 30 hour fasting and see what that does to you :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Sidi Do you think it has an emotinal or a physical cause? For example when I get nervous I feel sick and can't eat but I still feel biological hunger. Or do you feel full like after having a meal?

What happens when you do eat? Do you feel sick like wanting to throw up or do you feel overstuffed like after eating a portion that was too big?

@Charl I started to become a bit fat (3-4 kilos more) coz I'm doing a pause from training but it was always very important for me to have a nice figure. I feel always full and after I eat i just feel like putting my fingers on my mouth and throwing but i resist to do that.  

@Jacobsen i drink much and eat yogurt or fruits (a yogurt in the afternoon and maybe an banana but i don't eat anything in the morning or evening). I feel full all day sometimes i wanna puke but i know i wont so i get the desire to put my fingers on my throat. I live in Albania and its getting very hot this summer maybe it has something to do with that.

Alright Sidi.

I have done a little reasearch and i have som tips for you.

Althought you said you drink much water it woulhelp your digestive system to drink some water prior to eating as it "lubes" the digestive tract.

You can start taking some supplements, although it is not a replacement for food it will make you a bit more nutricious.

You can eat nutrionaly dense food like potatos (with gravy), salmon, kale, seaweed and eggyolk to mention a few.

Start meditating, seriously! it will help you (i promise you, Sidi). guided meditations are one of the easiest and most effective ways out there. there are no disadvantages to meditation.

It sounds like your problem stems from the mind. The mind, who you "think" you are changes your subconcious (which is your body) to allign your human experience accordingly. Mind materializes. You just have to talk yourself out of it.

@Jacobsen  Thanks very much for ur tips. I wanted to let u know that I've been meditating since 2 years now constantly and I know how important meditation is for raising my awareness and seeing things outside the perspective of my ego (like everything is happening TO ME). I started to do some "self-love" meditation where i started to love and accept the fact that I'm a bit more fat that i used to be this really started to help me. And today i had for the first time this week an breakfast  without getting the feeling to puke :). It finally feels like I'm on the way to recovery. I'm also learning about nutrition and now eating only healthy. Overall I'm thankful for this experience coz i feel much stronger and it lead me the way to a more healthy live and finally taking care of my health i always used the excuse that I do sport to justify the fact that I ate a lot of unhealthy stuff. I think u have to be down to get the motivation to move all the way up :D.@Michael569 @Charl @Jacobsen thanks for ur support on this guys much love <3 

Edited by Sidi

Thanks, Sidi. Dont hesitate messaging me in the future and to share your growth with us. 

Kind regards ❤❤