harisankartj

Waking State Starting To Feel Like A Denser Dream.

6 posts in this topic

You know how when you wake up from a dream into waking state "feeling more real" ? Today earlier when i was not engaging in any activity and sitting still... I felt a DENSE PRESENCE. I can't "point it out " anywhere .It necessarily isn't occurring in the body too. The presence was there and it was DENSE . That's the word that would describe the "texture" of this phenomena which was not necessarily an experience.

Is this a sign of something ? Should I be expecting something ? I don't think I would want to see aliens or demons or even angels just now.

Would love to hear something on this.

I actually ponder this often... and I have felt it a few times while on marijuana. The sense that we think we aren't dreaming, but maybe we are. Or we are part of someone else's dream. God's dream? Is God just another dreamer? Who dreamed up God?

Just as when we dream, we don't realize it unless we are lucid. Think of all the crazy shit that happens in dreams, and then think of all the crazy shit that happens in "real" life. When you wake from a dream, don't you say, "oh my God, that was really crazy. How did I not know I was dreaming?" Who's to say this won't happen when we wake up to the next level? Is that what death is? Is becoming awake in life the same as becoming lucid in a dream? Whereas death is the actual awakening? 

I'm not saying I believe all this, but it is fun to ponder.

I basically stoppes make the distinction of sleep dreaming and waking life. Ofcourse I know the difference, the waking one reality seems solid and stays where it is, but the whole idea is too wicked that it feels like some miraculous play. Waking like certainly has some serious dream-like qualities, they become more appearent when you self-actualize and learn things are quite groundless.

@harisankartj Our realm, the world we walk through, and the observable universe, is the densest realm we know of. Anything denser we would have perceived it, but we have not as yet. However, we are aware of finer realms. Perhaps you have realized that without realizing it (so to speak).

@Visitor It's kinda scary though.

I notice that what i call the "physical world" is conceptual projection - just like a belief. What I do now is let my self-concept work that belief cus If i fully embody the metaphysics of existence- I don't think I could be able to function for survival... Man how did Leo do all this stuff and not go crazy...

One step at a time, one thought at a time; that is the maximum amount of control required to survive here.

Acceptance is the key to unravel it all.