The Universe

Spiritual Awakening

45 posts in this topic

@Sevi @Shin His avatar is pretty funny :D

Thanks for your post Sevi, it really resonated with me. Next time I find myself in another one of these crisis I wil think back on your advice 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 8/11/2017 at 5:22 AM, Max_V said:

@Shin

The weirdest thing ever just happened. I got insight.

I am dealing with this much fear because something in me doesn't want to progress in spirituality. 

There is a deep rooted belief in me that I'm the body. It cannot be that who I really am is not a body. That means my entire paradigm of human existence is wrong. That just completely fks with all my ideas and beliefs. It is really hard to let it go.

For a second during my meditation it was as if bodily sensations weren't really mine. I was just watching.

It scared the absolute shit out of me, my body is still shaking.

@Max_V Mediation becomes awesome at this point, when you can just watch your sensations knowing they are not yours. I think this is when true healing can begin. Your ego is going to hate this because it's starting to become exposed, so just be ready. ;)

1 hour ago, Shin said:

I wish I was in hell like some of you.

I'm in equanimity for so long now that I start to doubt I'm even progressing anymore.

Probably have to do a dark room retreat, lots of meditation aren't doing shit.

@Sevi My avatar explain it pretty cleary, HMMMMMM !

Want to trade places? My situation is flipped, seems like I'll never get out of hell..Lol. but I know that's not true, I'm just having to be real patient here.

@The Universe the most impotant thing is our personal definition of integrity.   to steel, even the tiniest thing, and yet worse, to repackage it and claim as one's own, will simply fuck one's self right of miraculous alignment, the very alignements that all Is. So, create with others.   Create new dreams together. Never steel.  Never fall for the trap of competitiveness, and "mine".  You fool noone, you only cost yourself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

51 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@Sevi @Shin His avatar is pretty funny :D

Thanks for your post Sevi, it really resonated with me. Next time I find myself in another one of these crisis I wil think back on your advice 

I'm really happy for that @Max_V :)

Yeah, himself Mr. @Shin is funny too, especially when he is not Hhumming..

On 14/08/2017 at 9:44 PM, Nahm said:

@The Universe the most impotant thing is our personal definition of integrity.   to steel, even the tiniest thing, and yet worse, to repackage it and claim as one's own, will simply fuck one's self right of miraculous alignment, the very alignements that all Is. So, create with others.   Create new dreams together. Never steel.  Never fall for the trap of competitiveness, and "mine".  You fool noone, you only cost yourself. 

Haha ! I love society...