Arkandeus

Consciousness Defining Reality Scientifically Proved

12 posts in this topic

http://i-uv.com/new-research-shocks-scientists-human-emotion-physically-shapes-reality/

this research proves that emotion defy and supercede space and time. 
this literally proves human consciousness is outside the laws of physics, or more so that the laws of physics and physical reality are within human consciousness. 
It'd be nice to discuss this article

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

On 09/08/2017 at 6:04 PM, Arkandeus said:

http://i-uv.com/new-research-shocks-scientists-human-emotion-physically-shapes-reality/

this research proves that emotion defy and supercede space and time. 
this literally proves human consciousness is outside the laws of physics, or more so that the laws of physics and physical reality are within human consciousness. 
It'd be nice to discuss this article

Very interesting. It just goes to show that science as a whole will change dramatically as soon as scientists are aware of spirituality. There is a cliché that emotions defie rationality, and that new research is just one example of this. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Some of us are well into this, and have been in our reality for quite some time. Watch out for conflation of reality, it can cost one much expansion/time. 

The importance of healthy eating, excercise & meditation just can't possibly be expressed in words. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Great article!

"It's time to leave the thinking paradigm and enter into the feeling paradigm. "~ Arcturus RA

Integrate the thinking paradigm into the feeling paradigm and rely on the feeling paradigm.

I am not sure how this Works but this is how I explain it to myself now.

1. Thought is located inside time.
  2. Body is located inside space.
  3. This research shows that emotion is located outside space-time.

Words and thoughts also affect the DNA. https://wakeup-world.com/2011/07/12/scientist-prove-dna-can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-frequencies/ (didn't read it yet, just found it using Google search)

I think a consciouss creation process would be like this.

Thought -> emotion

and not emotion ->thought

(Start the process in the brain and amplify it with the heart, which emits 5000x stronger electromagnetic frequencies then the brain)

When one meditates for a while, it become clear that there is only one moment and that is the Now moment viewed from a different angle. It sure looks convincing that there is a past and future, but those are just illusions.

So the body changes inside the now moment.

This now moment is undeniably affected by thoughts. All thoughts are stored in time, but some are closer to the now moment then others. For example: when I'm reading something and simultaneosly repeating those words in my mind, these thoughts are closer to the now moment compared to if I was thinking about what happened a few days ago.

So I think the secret of conscious creation is really aligning oneself to this now moment, with thoughts and emotions.

Consciousness ( a conscious creator) measures and perceives meaning that is subjective.

Let's say I'm at the crossroads of decision making. Emotions pull me in the way of my past programming, but intuitions pull me in another way. Intuitions are subconsicouss. So now in order for it to become a conscious creation process I need to bring this intuition to the surface in a form of a sentence.

At that moment I spell out a sentence that's aligned with the direction of my intuition. The next moment, I focus on that thought and amplify it with emotion. The next moment after that I'm set on my True path.

Interesting thoughts came up. :P

Since Mind > Mental

Body > Physical

Could it be that Spirit > Emotional?

Emotion > Energy in Motion? :D

B R E A T H E

It doesn’t “prove” anything. It smacks of pseudoscience. I’d like to know the peer-reviewed scientific journals that published this work (if any). So I can read over the methodology and results.

@AleksMThose “sources” are links to more speculation. Mostly by some group called “HeartMath” that are apparently publushing their own non-perr reveviewd work.

The only peer-reviewed journal I saw was current biology - which indeed is a reputable journal. The work showed a correlation between stress, amount if mitochondria and telomere length. This is an interesting preliminary result which warrents more research.

People seem so quick to accept claims in the name of science if it conforms to their world view. 

@Serotoninluv

If this knowledge would come to the mainstream society a radical shift in consciousness would happen and so people that have a lot of power and money supress these new research evidences. Truth Will eventually come out.

Spiritual masters have told us for 1000 of years that the mind= duality, heart=oneness.

People seem so quick to accept claims in the name of science if it conforms to their world view. 

Of course. But the same is true for the people who reject science. ;)

Watch this documentary. It was deleted from YouTube a lot of times btw.

Also Watch this video from Dan Winter that I made a thread about today.

BTW: you can try this yourself. ;)

23-1.jpg

6_ Seeing is not believing, believing is seeing_ You see things not as they are, but as you are_ - Eric Butterworth.JPG

50 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@Serotoninluv

II did the round trip hike from upper-lower Tahquamenon falls. I was blown away. No words links to support the claim. If the claims are untestable, fine. Just be honest and say so. It’s personal experience and philosophy. If the claims are testable, then use objective methodology to test it - control groups, blind assays, sufficient sample size etc.

And Emoto’s claims have been debunked. Like most of these ideas they’re fun for movies and chats at Starbucks, yet don’t hold up under scrutiny.

People can make any claim they want. Doesn’t mean it’s true. I could claim the NY Giants lost last Sunday because I was emotionally distraught.

Edited by Serotoninluv

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:09 PM, Serotoninluv said:

@Serotoninluv

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:09 PM, Serotoninluv said:

People can make any claim they want. Doesn’t mean it’s true. I could claim the NY Giants lost last Sunday because I was emotionally distraught.

Scientific conclusions can't be inseparable of the scientific research methods that are determined by people. The main determination is that all the 3 factors (the observed, the observer and the tool of observation) must be considered in order to actually get valuable Scientific results.

"The NY Giants lost last Sunday" also because the emotional states of minds of the players (in both teams), the coach and the audience are factors of this result.

Moreover, even if the observed is considered as totally material (photons, electrons etc.) we have learned that the interpretations of scientific results can't ignore the observer or the tool of observation as an agent of the observer, where both of them have measurable influence on the observed (the material object).

A totally objective result means that the considered object must be totally disconnected from the observer and from the tool of observation (which is actually an agent of the observer), and I can ensure you that under this total disconnection you are unable to conclude any valuable scientific results.

So those who are totally subjective (only observer-oriented) or totally objective (only observed-oriented) do not use actual Science.  

Edited by doronshadmi