Hardkill

I Feel So Hopeless About My Sex/dating/love Life

45 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, see_on_see said:

@Hardkill First off I recommend you stop using antidepressants, they will only make things much worse in the long run.

You're digging your own grave man. Are you sure you actually meditate? You're totally consumed by your own monkey mind. You're totally stuck in the victim paradigm, and in the illusion of your life story. If you don't realize the illusion of it, you will never break out of it. And that will inevitably hamper all your efforts.

The problem is that you HATE yourself. Stop doing that and start LOVING yourself. Until you do that, no one can help you.

Try watching Leo's video on how to stop being a victim. But disclaimer, it won't do anything if you aren't humble enough to admit you're being a victim. Right now you feel good and safe doing that, because it validates your weak ego. So you have to take a decision, do you want to keep clinging to your weak ego, or do you want to take responsibility? It's up to you to decide. No one else can do it for you.

By the way, just to put things in perspective a little. You say you're in your late 20s, and you had sex with 4 girls. You also say you're good looking, your only problem is that you lack social and dating skills. Wanna know something? I've seen stories of people that haven't had a sex or even a date until their mid 30s. And these people aren't even blessed with good looks. And yet they still managed to take responsibility, avoid getting trapped in their life stories, and deal with their issues in a fruitful way. How did they do that? They decided to stop complaining, drop their weak and wounded egos, and to start loving themselves, and from that foundation, they started taking fruitful action.

You are in a far better situation than these people. Are you gonna keep complaining about the negative side of your circumstances, or are you gonna focus on the positives, and keep going forward from there? You choose. It doesn't matter how much you say you've done in the past. The past doesn't matter. It's all about taking that decision RIGHT NOW, every single moment.

Antidepressant is good, i'm a psychology student.. in the hierarchy of needs.. if he need a medicine for his depression  is okay... even if it is a chemical just see that it is also a nature and a creation.. in hierchy of needs.. we have all need to satisfy for we to be able to go in the top... as long as it is helpful to him then there is nothing wrong... 

@John Iverson Well instead of facing and working through fears, pains, you numb it and add more layers to it.

That's my view on it, I could be totally wrong

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

7 hours ago, Max_V said:

@John Iverson Well instead of facing and working through fears, pains, you numb it and add more layers to it.

That's my view on it, I could be totally wrong

It is imposible to numb it., the more you get conscious the more you will understand that all fears are just a thought.. there is nothing real there.. those are not true..

Thanks again for the replies. My medicine is absolutely vital for my daily function. Do not tell me that psych meds are not the answer because that is quite frankly a very ignorant response. Medical doctors and scientists have been trained extensively to methodically prescribe the best possible medication for people's health and well-being.