Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThirdEyeSees

Would Love Advice On Third Eye Awakening/energy Flowing Through Chakras

2 posts in this topic

Okay. I wrote this a little bit under a different name before but I feel like I am putting reset on some things.  I would love to explain my situation and advice would be so greatly appreciated.  Sometimes I think I read or listen to too much spiritual and self actualization that I get confused if I am doing the proper work.

Last November after a 2 g shroom trip (not during, this occurred two days after) I started to feel energy going from my neck to the top of head.  I will spare you a lot of the in between stuff but basically after 3 more shroom trips spread out by 3 to 4 months each and meditation and self inquiry all throughout I think I opened all of my chakras that are aligned in the middle of my body.   I feel the energy vortexes and I also see the corresponding color when I close my eyes.   I am not sure about the root chakra though because I haven't seen that color however I do feel something, I think.  It's so subtle so I am not sure. I also heard OM in the beginning of the year but not so much now.  

I had an episode in May or June where my third eye opened.  A few days after I started seeing what I think are energy fields all around.  It looks like clear rain.  Now things are starting to look wavy.  After the third eye opened,  I started feeling the energy going from the crown chakra down my spine.  It gets to my middle back and thats where I am at.  

The other night I had a dream and felt my heart chakra the entire time.  When I woke up I still felt it.  More recently, I do wake up in the morning and it feels like electricity is going through my body.  

Emotionally. Well I keep thinking of the movie mean girls where the girls turn into animals.  Before doing this, I think I have been depressed for like 15 yrs without completely realizing it.  So I am having a hard time letting go of some of it.  It's like I like pain.  Sometimes I still get confused about higher self and lower self and not sure which decisions to make.  I am trying to find my truth but how do you know? I know this question has been answered but I am still confused.  

I started doing breathing work when my emotions arise as well as watching my ego.  Is that enough?

Would you do more shrooms or just let it be?

I have a family that I raise. So its an event when this occurs.  My family goes out of the house for a day and I do my thing.  I feel like I don't really want to push it because I have them in my life but I don't know if that is fear talking. 

Any specific meditations or advice would be so greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  

This website was shared somewhere else on the forum, and it has a lot of useful information. I would suggest the spinal breathing techniques, if you don't resonate with the other practices. It will send energy up and down your spine and to your third eye, hitting every chakra along the way. 

http://www.aypsite.org/41.html