ParanoidAndroid

Does Meditation/enlightenment Improve Your Success With Women?

14 posts in this topic

I think that mediation increases your confidence and self-acceptance and therefore allows you to be more authentic so I would imagine that this would improve my ability to interact with women. Does that make sense? Or will meditation just make one interested in women?

@ParanoidAndroid if you want enlightenment to get something out of it, you won't make it. enlightenment is the very absence of egoistic desires.

enlightenment is living each moment for its own sake.

unborn Truth

Well yeah meditation is useful for becoming more perceptive and happy in general so I guess it's helps. If that motivates you to do it great, get your ass meditating. As per enlightenment yeah,but you probably don't care much for it then.

I believe it can improve your success on anything, depends on what you focus on during the day.

I don't know about Enlightenment but defitnely yes for Meditation! I have been doing daily for about 2 years and it makes you progressively more fulfilled, much more 'authentic' and genuine as you say, confident and with control and awarness over your thoughts and emotions, removes neediness (due to the internal fulfilment making you independent), and tons of other wonderful bonuses that give you many advantages with being successful with women! Obviously once you start getting into deeper meditation however and Enlightenment, as @Spiral said yes you will most likely be so detatched from women that you won't care attracting them as much as before. :)

When you don't take yourself seriously to make jokes about yourself, especially all the hard stuff that you've experienced, and are totally genuine about it, of course lol

I can look into the eyes of a very hot and smart woman and tell her that I've been a virgin until 27 by making a joke out of it, without feeling ashamed of it (or talking about my depression of 10 years etc ...).

If you can do that, it becomes fucking easy to be successful with women, it's just a matter of learning and applying the techniques without mechanically spitting them of course.

It's easy when you're detached from the need for love and sex :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Maybe or maybe not. 

But openmindedness surely helps. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

i've wondered this for a while now. in my experience it starts to isolate you from the people that are more impulsive and have a constant need to be entertained. Also in my experience being successful with girls requires one to have a nearly endless supply of words and conversations, or jokes and teasing material. All that stuff ive noticed i have less and less of a need for. 

You answered your own question :P

Improving self improves the reality you attract.

B R E A T H E

I personally don't think that it helps much as people would think it does. An aquaintance, who worked on his inner game for years still struggles with women. He says that he doesn't really care anymore about being rejected or being alone completely. I said to him that I dorm understand why your non-neediness is not attracting a lot of women. His response was "non-neediness does not make you attractive. It just doesn't make you unattractive." So doing stuff to work on inner game through Improving your cognitive perspective, practicing meditation will only eliminate your negative unattractive traits of your character. However, it will not necessary make u charismatic, socially calibrated, funny, sexy, or edgy unless u already had those attractive traits to begin with. So even if you neutralized those negative or unattractive qualities of your personality you still could come off as just an average boring nice guy or someone who is truly a very kind, generous, respectful, and grateful individual, but still fails to understand how to fit in with people socially because he's like a nerd who can't comprehend how to or someone who has a very severe case of Asperger's syndrome. 

It's sad, but I believe that that's the reality of the world we live in.

On 09/08/2017 at 2:07 PM, ajasatya said:

@ParanoidAndroid if you want enlightenment to get something out of it, you won't make it. enlightenment is the very absence of egoistic desires.

enlightenment is living each moment for its own sake.

I'm aware of that but I'm talking about meditation and not enlightenment specifically. 

Thanks for all the replies guys :) btw, I meant "Does that make sense? Or will meditation just make one less interested in women?"

2 hours ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Thanks for all the replies guys :) btw, I meant "Does that make sense? Or will meditation just make one less interested in women?"

A lot of spiritual teacher have a partner, so I guess that has nothing to do with that.

Your interest on having sex with people you don't have a close connection will probably cease as you age though, and you will be more attracted to have a really deep commited relationship with just one person, just because you want to explore how deep you can go.

All the people I know who are highly conscious/enlightened seem to go this way.

On the other hand you have sages like Rumi who fucked lots of girls of all age, and an another dude who had built a school where he was teaching how to have deep sex (and as you can imagine, he fucked a lot of these girls).
This is kind of the other route you could take, which is pretty logical, since you love everything and everyone if you realize yourself.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@ParanoidAndroid If your meditation helps you to see the truth and become more honest, then most women (and anybody else), find that attractive. This is because they feel less vulnerable to deception. Yet again they may feed vulnerable if they feel they need to reciprocate in the same way.

However, if your aim is to impress, then all you will get are those that need to be impressed. They love the impression but not the lifestyle of being seen but not being seen.

Edited by Visitor