How to be wise

How Many Types Of Mystical Experiences Are There?

6 posts in this topic

I know that an enlightenment experience is a mystical experience. But why is there more than one type of mystical experience? Why does each psychedelic give you different mystical experiences? Is there a finite number of mystical experiences possible? Is there any other method of experiencing mystical experiences other than through psychedelics, concentration and breathing? 

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Just like regular experiences, there can probably be infinite different ones.

The key is extracting the INSIGHT/TRUTH from the experience. The experience is just a container delivering the deeper Truth. Like an envelope vs the message inside it. The envelope you throw away.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

so many many many types you'll be having a hard time keeping track with the ones happening to you now,
so many you'll forget what you went through in the past and you'll forget to project the future
you'll only have enough attention to keep up with what's happening now

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise Just like regular experiences, there can probably be infinite different ones.

The key is extracting the INSIGHT/TRUTH from the experience. The experience is just a container delivering the deeper Truth. Like an envelope vs the message inside it. The envelope you throw away.

So are there an infinite number of insights you can have.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

34 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

So are there an infinite number of insights you can have.

Yes and that's why you should have post it on your calendar saying "I will never know the truth fully, better stop thinking I'm the shit".

I did it, I think it will be usefull in the months to come xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them