Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Maynor

Say I'm Seated And Meditating, What Is Like The Most Basic Chakras Exercise To Start To Do?

10 posts in this topic

Gimme the golden nugget of beginners strategies folks.

I can already feel a surge of energy up and down my spine if I focus awareness there.  It's kinda freaky.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Even I'm looking for some chakras healing exercises. Tried searching on youtube. But most of them just guided meditations. 

I wanted the real stuff with real results. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

On 8/3/2017 at 9:03 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

Gimme the golden nugget of beginners strategies folks.

I can already feel a surge of energy up and down my spine if I focus awareness there.  It's kinda freaky.

On 8/3/2017 at 5:23 PM, Loreena said:

Even I'm looking for some chakras healing exercises. Tried searching on youtube. But most of them just guided meditations. 

I wanted the real stuff with real results. 

For insight, may I ask why you specifically want to do chakra exercises and what you aim to achieve? 

18 minutes ago, Arman said:

For insight, may I ask why you specifically want to do chakra exercises and what you aim to achieve? 

Chakras Healing is an excellent way of tuning your body and getting rid of different energy blocks caused by toxins. Energy healing technique. I have read reviews that it really works. I tried Reiki and it was fabulous. Next I want to try Chakras Exercises and see what benefits I get. 

@Arman  Do you know any chakras healing exercises ?

On 8/7/2017 at 5:24 PM, Loreena said:

Chakras Healing is an excellent way of tuning your body and getting rid of different energy blocks caused by toxins. Energy healing technique. I have read reviews that it really works. I tried Reiki and it was fabulous. Next I want to try Chakras Exercises and see what benefits I get. 

On 8/7/2017 at 5:33 PM, Loreena said:

@Arman  Do you know any chakras healing exercises ?

Ah okay cool. Unfortunately I don't really know much in the way of specific practices other than things like focusing on the third eye, expanding the heart for love, grounding into the root, etc.

Like yourself, a while back I became interested in learning more about the energetic system but didn't really find any useful resources. All the information seems fairly vague and without much substance. 

1 hour ago, Arman said:

Ah okay cool. Unfortunately I don't really know much in the way of specific practices other than things like focusing on the third eye, expanding the heart for love, grounding into the root, etc.

Like yourself, a while back I became interested in learning more about the energetic system but didn't really find any useful resources. All the information seems fairly vague and without much substance. 

I'm  pretty much coming to the same conclusion so I'm on the hunt. Would let you know if I get something. 

I've been thinking about this subject a bit over the last day and have some slightly off topic thoughts about the subject of healing itself, and of pursuing various modalities. More specifically for people who are seeking to heal difficulties in their life. I hope it isn't minded if I share my perspective in this thread for fun as well as personal processing: 

If memory serves, I have heard a few times that specific or overt focus on chakras isn't always a good idea. I think it is because if one doesn't quite know what they're doing then sometimes at best it may be a bit clumsy, and at worst it can cause imbalance, disturbances. etc. Some pursue chakra healing in order to alleviate certain life circumstances and may wish to focus on 'clearing' a particular energy center. The risk is that this may come without awareness that their subject has its corresponding imprints throughout the entire energetic column that would ideally unravel in its own elegant way, as opposed to our desire to really push through it. Sudden releases of energy into 'unrefined' centers can be strenuous both physically and to the psyche. Not to say that I think working with energy or chakras is invalid; rather perhaps it can be a very useful paradigm for some, and a distraction for others. I'll elaborate on why. 

It's fascinating to explore just what healing actually is. At one level it is useful to examine it as part of cause and effect, but often in my experience it seems to be occurring completely of its own volition in accordance with a divine intelligence. Effective healing seems to be less about doing and more about releasing control to allow that intelligence to flow. My understanding is that reiki doesn't require a lifetime of study or extensive knowledge of the energetic system, on the contrary it can be learned relatively quickly, even intuitively. This is ideal, after all; how could the mind work with such profound and complex levels of energetic orchestration? it cannot, but it can release itself to allow the higher intelligence/energy to guide the practitioner and do what it intends to do. This allowing is the principle of Yin (the feminine, the receptive, flowing, pregnant, awareness,)

Therefore I think it can be said that if you are guided to any practice via your heart/intuition (yin) then I would say that it's going to be useful for you. Trouble arises, however, when we are more forcefully seeking healing as a result of our ego (ego as manifestation of Yang: the masculine, the creative, the penetrative) trying to lead and make healing 'happen'.  When yang tries to lead, chaos ensues. This trouble occurs because the practice of healing is undertaken via the ego's apparent attempt to escape suffering. Attempting healing out of 'neediness' or other negative emotions creates a counter force which leads to self sabotage and lack of progress. The ego says it wants to heal and change but careful examination of its underlying dynamics reveals that this is impossible. The mind cannot change or transform anything, though it believes that it can. Its only true aim is to survive and perpetuate its programming, which is the very antithesis of the transformation we're after. In our attempt to escape suffering, we create more of it. Yang tries to create the effects of yin through feats of exhausting and destructive effort. This is why it's important to surrender and release our emotions and attachments on subjects that we wish to heal so that yang may give way to yin. This is experienced as the release of tightness, increased energy and softness, being okay with the outcomes, forgiveness, allowing ourselves to breathe. For as long as we are clenched tightly to our problems, we are resisting our own transformation. 

The illusion of the ego is that it thinks it can do the healing, and that healing needs to occur in the first place. The entirety of our Unconscious psyche (Yin!) is imprinted in the energetic system and we refer to it as blockages. And when we assume we are blocked, we assume we need healing and that then we will return to balance. In practice, when the unconscious is integrated (kundalini as manifestation of yang flowing in its receiving of yin) it is not just a return to normalcy, but the birth of something far greater. This union is the birther of worlds. The process is more akin to the metamorphosis of a butterfly, rather than of the closing of a wound. Can this be said to be healing? Not hardly! 

The glamour of certain healing practices is that it allows our ego's to juice our narratives and problems. The key to circumventing the tricks of monkey mind is to surrender our attachments and emotions to god/the universe/consciousness. The ego repulses at the idea of surrender because it thinks it means being passive, not doing anything, resignation, not having things change. In actuality, surrendering and releasing our attachments and emotions is ideally a very proactive mechanism. It doesn't even mean that we don't pursue healing modalities, only that it is done with more effortlessness, trust and enjoyment as a result of courage and willingness to let go of our grief, guilt, desire for change, and other emotions on the subject. Paradoxically when we release our wanting things to be different is when things really start to change. I can attest to this. 

ok, glad I wrote that because it's been bouncing around in my brain 

Edited by Arman

@Arman, totally, 100% awesomeness!

@Joseph MaynorI've recently come across some lovely chakra practices in my Tantra studies...related to the kundalini aspects mentioned above...this may not be exactly what you are hoping to find...but it's a place to look...