Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Virgo

Caring Less After Meditation

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys. It's been 5 months since I started meditating, and I think its already giving me some 'benefits'. But sometimes its a wired feeling, its like I care less about everything , but in the same time I can be more energetic and happy in everything I do. Im also being counscious of my bad emotions , everytime iam stressed my mind tells me to calm down. Its like is telling me  that this is just a 3rd dimension and Im more than this. Also sometimes my meditation goes so well, that my mind is so quiet , and I feel very powerfull. Do you guys had any experience like this ?

Edited by Virgo

Experienced once. Found repetitive maditation is rather not active.  If you find you can breathe exercise use your mental focus to meditate almost multitasking. Ground yourself as you have now move foward find balance.

Do you pray or only meditate?

@Virgo  Yes, it's absolutely normal. Detachment is part of the process, the more detached you are the happier you'll be. It seems you are meditating properly  and the only thing that is asked of you is to allow everything and embrace it as much as you can. :D

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

Seems like the equanimity:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@SLICKHAWK

What do you mean by praying ?

@Shin

"Learning to love every sensory experience as is arises , but not to holdon to it" Its exactly like that, thanx for the insight! Some days Im like , oh I will feel angry or stressed maybe. But Its always positive , its like its happening just to teach me something.