Rachityczny

Another Life Purpose Course Questions

2 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I`m 18 yrs old Polish who has been following actualized.org for 1 year. I`ve got Leo`s course for around a week now. And i want to set a date/goal to do it fully, read most recommended books, do all assessments, watch all videos etc. by working on it 12 hours a week (15-20% of the time I fully manage myself during the school year). How long does it take to finish the course in that way? 500 hours? 1000 hours? Can you tell or at least guesstimate?

And is it good to listen to "BIG BONUS!" when i`m just at the beginning?

Thanks for your answers,

David

Edited by Rachityczny
title change

Hi @Rachityczny

It took me 10 months BUT I was doing after time left from full-time work, family, and other things. It will be much sooner for you, may be 3 months if you keep that as your main focus. 

There is a lot of theory and it's important you understand the theory well , so may be it's not worth doing more than 1 or 2 videos per day. You will want to replay in your mind so you got it. I think that's 40 hours, 1 month.  Then the exercises take much longer and you want to be generous. That's may be 40-80 hours, 1 , 1.5 months. The final content might take 20-40 hours up to a month.  Some times you need more time to think things through. I did not account for any book recommendations as they are additional recommendations.  I paused a lot to think and took detailed notes. So give it a generous 200 hours spreading over 3 months.