Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christos

What Are Your Views On The Law Of Attraction?

7 posts in this topic

Just curious. Is it real? Does it work? Or is it just new-age bs?

If you really would to know if it works, you'll try to do it instead of asking if it's "new-age bs".

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

In terms of self improvenmnent yes it works.

In terms of psychic ability also yes.

In terms of manipulation of the universe and its events I'd put a maybe on that.

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Law of Attraction as a framework suffers from being oversimplified, misunderstood and marketed dishonestly. Effective leverage comes from proper understanding of the underlying dynamics. To explore the subject more fully, try The Kyballion, Parallel Universe of Self by Frederick Dodson, and Reality Transurfing. 

We focused heavily on law of attraction in a workshop called WorldWorks. For me it was effective, I kind of left it after a while and went internal with meditation.

However, one of my recent theories is that there may not be a difference between the internal and external, which makes miracles, spiritual experiences, and law of attraction feel more metaphysically possible.

Another theory for law of attraction is that you think it, your intention is there, it happens, right? What if your thoughts, intention, and the result are happening to you, instead of you creating it?

Just theory, but try it out for yourself :)

Edited by Justin Evans
Adding another theory

it absolutely works , and once you start experiencing it, it will keep happening till for you it's as natural and obvious as gravity, there won't be a single trace of doubt, there won't be a ''belief'', there will be knowing. 

you're not obligated to outright believe into the law of attraction 
just keep your mind open to it, don't seek the law of attraction
funnily enough that is how the law of attraction works, you attract what you don't overly focus on (meaning stress focus)
so you can attract the law of attraction
don't pay attention to it, just keep your mind open to it, don't tell yourself you believe in it, don't tell yourself you don't believe in it 

keep this mindset
''if the law of attraction is true, it will inevitably prove itself to me over time because I live in the truth''
let the law of attraction show itself to you

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!