Moreira

Depressed After My Findings About Afterlife

13 posts in this topic

I remember being a kid and thinking that one day I’d never exist anymore, that cruel idea made me sweat and dizzy.

In my adolescence I accepted death and viewed life as a gift that has to be lived to the max.

Then in my twenties I started reading Buddha, Deepak Chopra and opened my mind to the possibility of reincarnation.

From then I’ve read every theory about afterlife. First I was into David Icke, repeating his words like a parrot: I’m infinite awareness living a human experience.

There’s also the Quantum Consciousness theory by Stuart Hameroff. The Biocentrism by Robert lanza, everything is created by our mind. I’ve read lots of books but all end up without showing clear explanations or conclusions.

In the other hand the scientific community denies afterlife, and I became angry when Stephen hawking said that afterlife is just a fairytale for those who are afraid of the dark.

There’s another interesting theory in reddit that the brain on DMT released when we die creates a long afterlife and its eternal because in DMT the time passes very slow…

Even it has been denied, I’ve always clinged, well (my ego) clinged to every hope of afterlife:

Near death experiences when the patient was clinically dead, and was able to report everything that happened on the room, and the exact words of the doctors.

Those who claim astral projections out of the body.

The No location of the consciousness inside the brain. Like the brain was the receptor of consciousness who is located in other side of the universe…

Leo told us in a shocking video that the SELF doesn’t exist, so what remains after the lost of memories, body, ego, energy? The perceiver, the consciousness.

But how will my consciousness after losing his human identity be aware that it’s the consciousness that witnessed my life and not the consciousness of my neighbor? That’s sad.

And moreover, I’ve recently read A Watts, Out Of the trap, in the last chapter Tribute to carl Jung, he admits that reincarnation, Buddhism, and enlightenment is a big fat lie, and that is impossible to separate the ego of the true self because it’s the same. I feel so fooled.

If somebody has access to this book, please Id like to comment the last chapter with you.

I was watching Zeena and Nikolas Shreck vs Bob Larson part two yesterday..and they spoke of this topic. Nikolas said all of the information gathered and stored and imprinted in your DNA will be returned to your higher self after your death, although it is a popular belief in the LHP that if you follow Abrahamism, everything that is you; your psyche, personality, being, whatever you want to call yourself will cease to be and you will become nothing due to your submission to the universe and the Abrahamic egregore on the astral plane using the information you've gathered here as it's own energy source. This popular LHP belief also proposes that the white light is actually a trap that lures RHP followers into the battery, and that those who have followed the occult and evolved themselves spiritually will be prepared to traverse the after life realm with their astral body (through programming their chakras and mastering astral projection) and return this sacred information and stored data to their higher self, and potentially ending the process of reincarnation, and existing eternally.

Speaking of Alan Watts, I'm reading his book The Book on the taboo....and he mentionsthis idea of black nothingness after you die, and says that people create afterlife ideas simply because they cannot fathom and wrap their heads around the idea of non existence 

I also think it's important to note that while some ideas of death and the afterlife sound more plausible and may fit ones paradigm more than others, and regardless of what a god/deity tells you, what you read or hear from some spiritual master, or what revelations or epiphanies you have about death, no one knows for sure what the fuck is going to happen, or if anything is. The expectation that a "something" is going to happen is based on faith, and we should all make the most of this eternal moment now, and this one life never to be repeated in history again (that I'm sure of)  the fact you or I or Leo even exist is such a miracle and is beautiful for no reason but that it exists, and if you've read this, you are lucky beyond most people's understanding 

@Moreira Consider this, it may alleviate your depression about afterlife.

For me, the most important experience while alive is the joy of love in my heart. It is the last thing I want to experience when I die. Anything else during, and after dying, has no value for me.

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0497.PNG

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

@Moreira

Taste the absolute. There is "nothing" and there was "nothing" and there will be "nothing".

If you reincarnate it's not you who is gonna reincarnate. Imagine you could access your past life, e.g. A marine sergeant during WWII and you remembered that life. Then who would you be ? Would you be like oh I was this guys and then I became this guy ? That would only mean you're neither of them.

You most likely will be like oh yeah only my past life but that wasn't me. The ego wants to be eternal and to live forever even if it has to use weird shenanigans to do it.

Edited by Lynnel

@Moreira Dude none of us know what happens when we die. None of us know for sure until humanity is able to bring someone back from the dead. 

Solve the problem of consciousness.

You're close to a breakthrough.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to find a way to accept whatever it is, because no one knows whether an afterlife exists. Acceptance comes from better awareness. Of your feelings. Your thoughts. Your intentions. Your actions.  And how they all connect. Suffering comes from resisisting these and awareness allows you to approach these more gently. Fuller awareness is painful in the short term but in the long run, it allows for a deeper contentment with life.

Though, the only thing I could think of as the closest thing to finding out if there is an afterlife or not is to try past life regression and astral projection yourself. Some things can only be answered by attempting to experience things rather than just reading about them.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

I would recommend starting enlightment work for an hour a day. Leo has tons of information on the topic. Supposedly it fixes the problem you are having.

afterlife is a concept that gives a peace of mind to those who are not enlightened so that they can say if not today(enlightenment) then tommorow. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 28.07.2017 at 10:31 AM, Visitor said:

@Moreira Consider this, it may alleviate your depression about afterlife.

For me, the most important experience while alive is the joy of love in my heart. It is the last thing I want to experience when I die. Anything else during, and after dying, has no value for me.

How do you feel that warmth? And how do you know that you're going to experience the same warmth in the moment that you will die? 

1 minute ago, Costa7 said:

How do you feel that warmth? And how do you know that you're going to experience the same warmth in the moment that you will die? 

That warmth comes from gratitude. Gratitude comes from acceptance. If we have no gratitude then there is something(s) which we are not accepting. The only thing we do not accept is whatever is not going our way. That is, we have taken on board an unrealistic belief that things need to go our way before we feel okay.

So, the idea is to accept life is the way it is. It's okay if things don't go our way. We will still be okay even if we no longer have things go our way. In this acceptance there is liberty from being angry, depressed, and anxious. Because of this liberty we become grateful. In that gratitude we make space and reason for expressing the love, we all naturally have, for a liberated life. 

When I am about to die, I hope to accept it fully, so I can go in gratitude, and love, for a life I had experienced.

Thank you, i will ask you further if I find others questions