Michael569

Acupuncture - Share Your Thoughts And Stories

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any positive experience with an Acupuncture. Has it helped you reverse any disease or burdening condition? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 I've been getting Acupuncture for the past month every week, but I've also started a bunch of other healthy habits which may all work in synergy to contribute to my better health, so it's hard to say. Though, immediately after sessions, I've been feeling like it opens up my heart more and creates more loving energy within my body, which is the primary reason I wanted to do Acupuncture, I told the therapist: I'm experiencing chest pains every morning and feel like I've built a lot of blockages and walls around my heart due to years of living with severe social anxiety and repressing powerful emotions, so she has been targeting my body with specific Acupuncture techniques to open the heart Chakra. I think it works and one should at least give it a try.

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Michael569

On 7/27/2017 at 6:52 AM, Michael569 said:

Has anyone had any positive experience with an Acupuncture. Has it helped you reverse any disease or burdening condition? 

I've never done acupuncture but I have experienced acupressure (without the needles) as well as TFT- Thought Field Therapy/EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique (which involves tapping certain acupuncture/acupressure points on the body for emotional relief).  I know that it works because I've experienced the results with myself.  The acupressure definitely brought pain relief in my body, but I've never used it to personally reverse disease but I'm sure it can be done. And of course if you need to see a doctor by all means do that.   TFT and EFT are great at releasing emotions very quickly and speeding up healing.  It's really sad that this is so kept in the dark.  These techniques drastically speed up healing and can be a potential cure for many.

I'm actually planning to study and get certified in TFT- Thought Field Therapy because I've seen the results for myself and other people. It has a 90% cure rate on various emotions including - addictions, phobias, PTSD, anger, anxiety, shame, etc.  It even works on physical pain.   I was working with a friend on test anxiety, and literally within minutes his anxiety was gone.  He was so calm and in a meditative state after tapping. Yesterday, I used TFT on my mom's best friend for muscle pain and she definitely had noticeable relief.  Holistic cures can work wonders, but you may need repetitive treatments, and they may not get rid of something completely depending on the situation, but what I've seen and experienced they definitely work.

Acupressure, Acupuncture, TFT, EFT, and Reiki and other energy healing modalities, involve working with the meridian lines in the body that are connected to your chakras.

Listen to your heart (your heart chakra) and your emotions (your solar plexus).  Do what feels right for you. :)