Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Conscious Work Making Me Scared Of Ghosts!

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have a really silly issue. Conscious work ungrounds me to a certain extent, after contemplating for a while, and my brain uses this to its advantage to just plainly piss me off. One way is it says "wow you truly don't know whether or not the laws of physics are real, like theres a high chance but you have no idea. That's a fact. That means it's perfectly possible for an alien to pop out of no where and kill you. That's perfectly possible"

This scares the shit out of me, particularly when I'm home alone trying to go to bed.

This issue is ridiculous but any advice? Thanks

An "alien" Will never pop up of no where and try to kill you. Advanced extratterestrials don't have evil intentions. If they had, the earth would not be here anymore, it would be destroyed in a nanosecond if they choosed to. We as humans are more dangerous than those "aliens" because of the fear programming. When we transcend the fear we can actually connect with peaceful extraterrestrials, if you have fear it's very unlikely that you Will perceive them. But the mainstream media Will not tell you this. It's main concern is to maintain the fear in the masses. And those thoughts that you're describing are most probably been programmed in you by the mainstream media.

If consciousness work makes you fear ghosts and "aliens", your expanding thinking not awarness during your consciusness work. If your were expanding awarness you would be open and accepting if a ghost or an "alien" showed up. It would not disturb you at all.

What disturbs you is the thought that pops up in your awarness. The identification with this thought. Polarity. When your identified with thoughts you are expanding their meaning after a thought pops up.  When your identified with ego(thought,belief, perception, interpretation....) you can get lost in this meaning unable to shift your awarness.

Awarness cannot disturb you.

What's happening to you is normal. It's a purging process. Keep on expanding your awarness. It gets worse before it gets better.

I have similar experiences with the feeling of entities around me at night, which oftentimes at its worst moments feels like they go inside of me. 

I use "worst" as more of a self inflicted wound type of way. I noticed that how I put my emotions prior to the experience totally determines the outome of how scary or rewarding it is.

Heres a few tips that significantly helped me:

1. If you have the fear of "aliens" purposely conjure them in your mind, if something begins to manifest, observe it. Surrender to it! Literally let it come up to you and even come inside of you. Your ego has a deep rooted fear to this specific situation, facing it will help you permenantly be at peace with it in the future (after a couple days of possible ego backlash.)

2. If you get scared, remember that the self doesn't exist, there is nothing to defend or lose if you never existed in the first place :)

3. I did Leo's self acceptance exercise once where I completely and unconditionally love myself prior to the entity experience and it actually made the entity positive (a radical change in perspective like a demon into an angel)

This worked for me, hopefully it works for you just as well!

*edit*

because of these tips which I applied to myself, I no longer have these fears and can meditate in the dark :)

Edited by Justin Evans

Oh, I remember when I was afraid of the dark heh heh. I'd imagine skeletons and ghosts and deformed humans with AIDS lurking around. Particularly indoors, alone, in the dark, at night. 

So what do you do about it? I don't know about you, but for me, these things became obsolete as soon as I was mindful enough to notice when I'm thinking. Which was very early on into meditation. If for you it's an issue on a bodily-emotional level, practice mindfulness of that, feel your body, relax it, open your chest, feel the fear. This silly nonsense will pass. All I can say.

Love ya,
Markus