Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wyatt

Help Get Leo Gura On Joe Rogan Experience!

12 posts in this topic

Hi Actualized family!

I, and the rest of the community, need your help getting an interview between Joe Rogan and Leo Gura. Joe Rogan's podcast has millions of followers and a devout audience that would immensely benefit from hearing a conversation between Leo and Joe. This would help extend our self-actualiztion/consciousness "branch" to a mass audience that may need it even more than us.

Leo said in his recent post that if Joe reached out to him, Leo would be on his podcast. I know that the only way Joe and his team look into getting a certain guest is if they get enough requests for that person. Meaning QUANTITY>QUALITY for requests.

If you've heard Joe Rogan, his interests and mind-set and depth closely match Leo's (psychedelics, deep contemplaters, both meditate and do yoga, seem to understand reality from an outside perspective, focused on self-improvement, etc.). How cool would it be to see some of the most interesting people alive have a conversation about the incredible topics we focus on? How much growth could they catalyze together?

We need your help to send Joe and his team a message!

IMPORTANT: Here is the link to his manager's website and contact page where you can make requests: http://www.jsmla.com/contact-us/

Here is a sample request to make it simple for you: "Hi Mr. Sussman, Leo Gura from Actualized.org's 650,000 subscribers would love to see Joe interview Leo. They have many similar interests that would blend well in an interview. This interview would be a big hit with both of their followers. Thank you!"

image.jpg

Good idea. Sent a message. Took like 2 min, I suggest others do it to!

Rogan isn't half the open minded guy he pretends to be, but you got my vote. 

@Outer hmm. Sorry you're such a negative person. I want this interview to happen, as I'm sure other people in this forum would too, so I made it easy for them in the best way I could. Anybody can obviously write their own suggestion. But thanks for nitpicking every word choice of my post.

You're right man. Have a good one

I've suggested Leo as a guest to several prominent Podcasters like Joe, Duncan Trussell, Aubrey Marcus, Cory Allen, etc. I'd love to see him on any of their shows. That said, I think Twitter is the way to make our voice heard, not through his manager who handles his comedy dates and has nothing to do with the podcast. I think the best way to reach out to Joe's podcast is tweeting Jamie @jamievernon. Joe has too many followers and too much Twitter traffic for us to even make a dent, Jaime on the other hand... 

Edit - another option would be to post about Leo or his material on Rogan's forum http://forums.joerogan.net/register.php?do=signup

Edited by ChimpBrain

@Ettnolltre I don't know how you found this lol

but im pretty sure people wanna see Leo in Rogan's podcast more than before, maybe we should make another thread.

Rogan will be confused by a look at 5MEO-DMT from a non-materialist view, you can tell that by the last time he talked about it

"you have a massive ego" said an ego

lol

just let it be, boys. it's gonna happen eventually.